Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the whisper song and key

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shape1369, Jul 4, 2005.

1. shape1369

shape1369 Member

Alright, One question:

1. Am I the only one that likes the whisper song by the ying yang twins? Seems like everytime I hear it
    with someone, they have nothin but bad things to say, just curious if I was the only one that likes it.

2. edit cus I missed one thread that explains this....Nermind, the Key part that is.

2. hungoverseas

hungoverseas Member

the juelz santana freestyle over that beat is way hotter than the ying yang version...in my opinion anyways...

3. shape1369

shape1369 Member

havent heard that... hmmm, need to find it

4. wAndEreR

wAndEreR Member

THE WAIT REMIX IZ IGHT 2

5. __ __ __ __

__ __ __ __ Elite Member

songs annoying...... but ehhh.... whatever..

6. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

LAST TIME I HEARD THAT JOINT I WAS AT A CLUB ON SOME BALCONY VIP SHIT AND I SANG [SCREAMED] ALONG WHILE SPILLING HENNY ALL OVER MYSELF AND THE NIGGAS UNDER ME. EY BITCH!!...WAIT'LL YOU SEE MY DICK!!

MERO!
    BEATDAPUSSYUP!
    BEATDAPUSSYUP!

7. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

hahaha..damn mero..

8. destroya

destroya Senior Member

i hasd to do this for my stickup kids, i had to do this for my stickup kids...

9. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i seen the ying yangers on jimmy kimmel and they performed the whisper rap.
    thing is, they just played the record w/ the whisper acapella and the ying yangers just rapped over it normally. i tried to whisper rap and it hurt my throat to do it loud, but damn nigga your getting paid millions at least fucking whisper rap your shit.

honestly, i felt let down.

10. cloner

cloner Senior Member

i have a similar act. except it involves jager and any music playing.

11. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

theyre some weird looking motherfuckers