The "what the fuck you think" thread

Overtime

i forgot who did this before, i think it was 26sided, but what are your thoughts on me, hate, love, you think im gang as fuck? or gay as fuck, come on ninja's drop yo opinions, i just wanna know where i stand...The destruction league forever,,,,,knightbat soon to be a legend like the league....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmmm seriously?

1) i think you post too fast too quick on this forum; are you doing the quantity vs. quality posts? you have 6000+ posts, but are they quality posts that people will remember? you posts so much that i don't remember a lot of the stuff you say on here. slow down son...

2) you catch me on aim more often that i would like you to catch me; don't read this the wrong way, you are very cool to talk to; i think i'm the one who runs out of things to say very quickly.

other than that, i think you are a-ok onesecondple.

you know when you first see a username, and your eyes just kind of skim by it real quick without paying attention and wind up getting it wrong? but even after you know what it is, you still think of the way you saw it the first time?

yeah?

well, every time I see your username it registers as "ones and couples" in my brain.

thats all I got man...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Is your name supposed to be onesecondPLEASE and you just ran out of room?

That's always bugged me.....

yea, it was, but i like this better anyway.

Slave, dont worry, i dont take it the wrong way, its al skrizzle....

Crimson, no, im at my parents for a few days

Ese, yes i know, everytime i read TURBOCAPSLOCK i see turbocockslap

and others.

And to the others, i didnt really care, its not like imma kill myself over opinions, was just curious...

Originally posted by LENS

you've quoted some of my stuff before, I've laughed at some things you've said and you don't care much for tease.

Hey, all those get you a gold star in my book

that and its everyones favorite aim junkie...what ever happedn, musta blocked me or something, s'all good though...

Archived