the way you see hiphop

Guest duffman

Guest duffman

I dont think this has been done before...

When people talk about mc's, singers or whatever people usually get a general idea or style about the artist.

For example...

for me I feel that..

Aespo Rock - Lyrical geek

Slick rick - best story teller(about sex)

older xzibit- best for schooling you on subjects that everyone can relat to( songs such as foundation, paparizzi)

Tupac- thug

nate dogg- the best voice for a corous

aceyalone- underated

you get the idea

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Grandola

hip hop is dead...

(well, at least on this board)

then you heard wrong youngin

maybe its just me but i swear, as we speak, theres a tribe called quest thread...

anyways

jay-z : very respectable business man, good lyricist great salesman

canibus : too smart for his own good, sunk his own shit with his big head, one of the greatest lyracists of all time

rza : is just a whole different degree altogether

nas : used to be a great lyracist (when mega ghostwrote for him) one of the best storytellers ever

saigon : the only good thing thats up an comin right now

biggie/pac : the two people who sold the rap game to the masses, although pac was more intelligent than big, they both knew what they were doin

ali vegas : another angle that hasnt been explored really

freeway : intricate rhyme schemes, original, an his delivery is pretty good for bein so out of the ordinary he pulls it off well an brings new shit to the played out table that is rap

etc...

Originally posted by REGULATOR

people who have 50$ million dollars, live in secluded rich homes surrounded by security, rap abuot cars and money, and waste all their money on big screens and other unnessary shit are NOT thugs

hey hey hey jefferson starship are and always will be thugs....

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I SEE HIP-HOP MOSTLY ON TV

OCCASIONALLY I SEE BLACK PEOPLE ON THE TRAIN BUT I DON'T HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK IF THEY'RE RAPPERS... I THINK I MIGHT ON THE WAY HOME...

haha i'm beginning to kinda like this guy

by the way this thread sucks

Originally posted by REGULATOR

people who have 50$ million dollars, live in secluded rich homes surrounded by security, rap abuot cars and money, and waste all their money on big screens and other unnessary shit are NOT thugs

now im neither here nor there on most situations

but all im sayin is you have no idea how they live their life

you only see what you see on t.v.

shyne/john forte/big l/kane/etc... were all doin the same shit even tho they had money

you didnt think so until big l got shot in the face 9 times, shyne got caught shootin a club up, john forte was hit with all those druge charges, along with kane

my point is if your the average dude, you only know what the media feeds you, if your smarter than that you realize that just because its on t.v. doesnt mean it does, or doesnt happen, youll never know unless you know them personally, an you dont

neither do i but i realize i cant judge a man by the size of his bank account

Guest platapie
Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

I SEE HIP-HOP MOSTLY ON TV

OCCASIONALLY I SEE BLACK PEOPLE ON THE TRAIN BUT I DON'T HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK IF THEY'RE RAPPERS... I THINK I MIGHT ON THE WAY HOME...

now thats just plain halarious.

Archived