The way Swedish people drink...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

To go from sweden to Denmark you'll have to take a 45min trip on a ferry. Swedish do that trip very often, not just because they like to visit the neighbour country but mostly because alcohol is way cheaper there.

So they do the trip in the weekend and buy the weeks booze.

I was on that boat at 11 in the morning, sitting next to me there where two guys at their mid 40's, each one had a six pack of shots (whiskey type as i suspected) and a large glass of beer.

They didnt spoke at all, in those 45 minutes they consumed the alcohol in an order of [shot-pause-two ships of beer-pause-shot etc etc].

And they got off the ferry.

The last ferry back was at 7 pm or something like that, not a single person could stand using just their feet, leave apart that they had to carry the weekly booze.

Saturday night/ stockholm, kids dressed in suits, riding bikes (the drinking/driving law its kinda harsh) unable to allign with the street.

This aint no antisweedish thread either straight edge but i simply dont understand why people like to drink that way, i like drinking large ammounts slowly, talking and eating in between, drinking some more and if i have the luck to get completely fucked up without feeling that a train just went over me, i concider it goodtimes.

Thats all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest wakassOATH

thats nothing man.. i went to india .. and in certian parts of the country you can only get alcohol in bars.. so i used to go in with my dad for some "take out"

walk in .. some shitty tables .. real dark room. one indian on one table with one bottle and one glass.. no talking what so ever.. the only noise was people placing bottles and cups on the table ..that was it

Guest imported_Europe

Its not only that booze is way more exspensive in Sweden than Denmark, they also have much stricter laws about it. They have state runs depos where you have to be over 21 to buy limited amounts. Talk about limiting personal freedom...

So swedes have over the years run up a reputation of drinking their brains out in Denmark. They drink so much when they are here, and alot of cheap nasty stuff that no locals want to touch.

By the way, saw a Simpsons episode last night (the one with Britney Spears)...

Homer: Give 4 kegs of your finest imported beer, Moe

Moe: How about Tuborg, its the beer the danish kings drink.

Homer: mmmm... Danish!

I cried for several minutues....

Denmark and especially Copenhagen is great! Get your drink on!

Originally posted by Europe

Its not only that booze is way more exspensive in Sweden than Denmark, they also have much stricter laws about it. They have state runs depos where you have to be over 21 to buy limited amounts. Talk about limiting personal freedom...

So swedes have over the years run up a reputation of drinking their brains out in Denmark. They drink so much when they are here, and alot of cheap nasty stuff that no locals want to touch.

By the way, saw a Simpsons episode last night (the one with Britney Spears)...

Homer: Give 4 kegs of your finest imported beer, Moe

Moe: How about Tuborg, its the beer the danish kings drink.

Homer: mmmm... Danish!

I cried for several minutues....

Denmark and especially Copenhagen is great! Get your drink on!

Please tell me you have that on tape.

Originally posted by kookone

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kookone/good.jpg'>

Tesseract, I'm with you, I like to take as slow as possible!

mayb im just old or some shit...but everyone in that picture looks like a bunch of dumb kids...losers.i like to chill and ENJOY the alchohol..everyone forgets that....drink drink drink..its cool to be the drunkest..haha..the drunkest at a party is always a nuissance..funny.

Archived