THE WARRIORS!

lo5.iTwilD

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Soul_On_Ice
Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

that movie where that kid wants a b-b gun for christmas..i forget the name of it....the part where santa claus kicks him down the slide is a classsic

A Christmas Story? is that what its called?

Warriors come out and play!

Warriors? Never heard of it...

Originally posted by Soul_On_Ice

A Christmas Story? is that what its called?

Warriors come out and play!

No, that's not it, it's this story about this kid... his friend gets his tounge stuck to the flagpole... like Krylon said he wanted a BBgun for Christmas...

really? ya think? I don't think so... there's this dad who cusses but you can't understand him and he gets this lamp that's a leg? he says "BUTTAFINGA!" and the other folks say 'you'll shoot yer eye out'... I thik it was called like The Night Before Christmas or Right Beofre Christmas

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

that movie where that kid wants a b-b gun for christmas..i forget the name of it....the part where santa claus kicks him down the slide is a classsic

i fucking hate that movie... it makes me dread the month of december jusut cuz i know that movie's gonna be playing constantly...

on the other hand, i can watch suburbia (the old one with d.i. and the circle jerks) over and over and over again...

yeah its called "a christmas story" and i fuckin hate that movie. i always thought of it as being funny then my family rented it this last christmas and i swear it was 4 hours of bore-dumb. haha. some movies that i find u can watch over and over, or what i call "timeless":

bottle rocket

rushmore

royal tennenbaums

boogie nights

raising arizona

big lebowski

best in show

waiting for guffman

thin red line

american history x

fight club

mash

last of the mohicans

...that all for now, codene is making me tirey.

Archived