Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Warriors

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Thought Wrong, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

2. shai

shai Dirty Dozen Crew

They're remaking the Warriors???? I don't know, man. The game looks cool, though.

3. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

4. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

appaprently they rented out all of coney island for the release party and as an invite you get a special $4 metrocard.

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

the original was classic, I'm glad the game is coming out but the movie? Only time will tell

6. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

I've been saying for years that I would love to see a warriors video game, and that Rockstar would be the ideal candidates to make it. The previews look like it will live up to all expectations. I'm going to buy a PS2 and this game on the day of release.

Remaking the movie, on the other hand? BOOO!

7. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

you guys ever get the wierd deja vu feeling?

oh wait its cuz this has been talked about before

8. Thought Wrong

Thought Wrong Member

my bad for the topic

so this is what its like to be told to search, im usually on the other end of that.

but on the site theres alotta shit on there about the warriors movie plus sound clips. They got a link to where you can buy the vest but shits like $200, would make a badass halloween costume though.

9. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

A movie in 2006 - Im dreaming.

10. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

Trailer looks good by the way..

11. Biggus Dickus

Biggus Dickus Senior Member

Thanks, I made it myself.

12. JUDONO?

JUDONO? Senior Member

game-yes
    remake-no.

13. diggity

diggity Guest

"The Warriors is being remade by MTV Productions in conjunction with Paramount Pictures."

thats depressing. someone should go firebomb TRL for doing that shit.

14. sarahyoulose

sarahyoulose Senior Member

"The Waaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrriors.... come out to plaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

15. theillp

theillp Junior Member

i think its going to be just ill (like me!!) i wonder what ethnicit the characters will be this time... remember the first warriors the guy left the film so they just made a scence where he dies getting thrownin the trax by a cop then he didnt get noo credit AHAHAHAHAagahagaha