the war...your opinions..

2 blaazed

i would like to know what your guys opinion on the war with iraq and suddam hussien are...i personally think this is all over the oil...bush's family is filthy rich from the oil business...all he wants is there oil n he knows if he takes out saddam he will give 90 billion diollars to the counrty of iraq to recover...u think he aint getting nothin for that money...and yes we the american people might be safe from nuclear missilies n what not while we r on american soil...but how is that gonna stop a crazy arab wit a bomb on his chest to run in a buildin n blow it up...i see guard dogs n army people every day in grand central station n that all doesnt matter if a suicide bomber comes running in cuz all he has to do is push a button...or how bout if they take a jar full of anthrax n just throw it off a building and wipe out almost a hole city...and why is it that everything u will need to survive a nuclear attack ( gas mask and all that shit) comes out to 6 g's wat about the people barley making a living...they dont matter??...and why is the goverment sleeping on north korea...they got nuclear missiles that can hit the westcoast...nastardamus predicited that the twin towers where gonna get knocked down n they did...he always predicted that half of california was gonna sink n dissapear...n north korea got a missle that can reach cali...so i dont know why they arents taking them as a threat...there more a threat then iraq....thats my opinion about this war..like everything else in this counrty its a scheme.....and money is the route of all evil....what you guys thinks...lets get a nice big thread going here...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the fact that we are involved militarily in IRAQ. On that note now that we are I can only hope that we don't suffer any major loses and that the opposing regime crumbles fast so that civilian casualties are low and we can be out of there fast as possible. I don't think tha the war is for oil, I may be the minority in the anti-war sector but I honestly don't think he is smart enough to stage this shit just for the money. It's my opinion that he wants to leave a legacy to be remembered by and legacy would be freeing Iraq of an oppresive regime and promoting peace throughout the Middle East. He wants to be the cowboy and that's what he's trying to be. All in all I'll still be at my protests with by bag and my ski-mask ready for action.

war sucks

So this war is sucks and so does the reasons behind it. It also makes me sick on how ignorant the city i live in is. My class was talking about in class(yes im a 16yr old punkass) and everyones like Bush iz Da Man!!!yaaayy. god there such idiots. It just kinda makes me sick, and there like oh man i hope we kill em all or sumthin.

oh and walmart is evil i was takin a dump there today and on the toilet paper rack thingy it said "bush is number 1" 'Nuke'em all" and killthemall

there never was a bad peace, and there never was a good war

edit* i forget to say

thats my 2 cents

Saddam Hussein is a Monster

And he's just one of many. I work with a male nurse from Nigeria. He went to nursing school in UK, and originally he and his wife lived in Saudi Arabia, then France, then UK. In UK, he worked at a hospital that cared for some victims of torture. One of his patients was a former design director for Iraqi TV. He did something to make Saddam angry. Saddam had him arrested, and imprisoned for several years, where he was tortured daily with electricity. They used so much voltage on his tongue, that his tongue shrivelled, and he can no longer talk or swallow correctly. They used so much voltage on his testicles that they atrophied, and his penis bent sideways. He can no longer urinate, and has a permenant in-dwelling catheter (a rubber tube to drain urine from his bladder.) Once he was so fucked-up he was dying, they permitted a military officer who was one of his classmates in high-school to take him out of prison and take him to the border.

Saddam's secret police raped this guy's wife repeatedly in front of him, and tortured his young daughters in front of him with electricity.

Whatever. How can you not support getting rid of this fucking monster? Killing is way too good for him. The sooner U.S. tanks are parked on top of the rubble of Baghdad, the better.

AND HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE. The world is full of these bastards. I say we just make a list, and start running the cruise missle plants around the clock.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

i would like to know what your guys opinion on the war with iraq and suddam hussien are...i personally think this is all over the oil...bush's family is filthy rich from the oil business...all he wants is there oil n he knows if he takes out saddam he will give 90 billion diollars to the counrty of iraq to recover...u think he aint getting nothin for that money...and yes we the american people might be safe from nuclear missilies n what not while we r on american soil...but how is that gonna stop a crazy arab wit a bomb on his chest to run in a buildin n blow it up...i see guard dogs n army people every day in grand central station n that all doesnt matter if a suicide bomber comes running in cuz all he has to do is push a button...or how bout if they take a jar full of anthrax n just throw it off a building and wipe out almost a hole city...and why is it that everything u will need to survive a nuclear attack ( gas mask and all that shit) comes out to 6 g's wat about the people barley making a living...they dont matter??...and why is the goverment sleeping on north korea...they got nuclear missiles that can hit the westcoast...nastardamus predicited that the twin towers where gonna get knocked down n they did...he always predicted that half of california was gonna sink n dissapear...n north korea got a missle that can reach cali...so i dont know why they arents taking them as a threat...there more a threat then iraq....thats my opinion about this war..like everything else in this counrty its a scheme.....and money is the route of all evil....what you guys thinks...lets get a nice big thread going here...

you fucking jackass that nostradamus predicted the wtc is an internet hoax nostradamus is gay.

Re: Saddam Hussein is a Monster

Originally posted by KaBar

And he's just one of many. I work with a male nurse from Nigeria. He went to nursing school in UK, and originally he and his wife lived in Saudi Arabia, then France, then UK. In UK, he worked at a hospital that cared for some victims of torture. One of his patients was a former design director for Iraqi TV. He did something to make Saddam angry. Saddam had him arrested, and imprisoned for several years, where he was tortured daily with electricity. They used so much voltage on his tongue, that his tongue shrivelled, and he can no longer talk or swallow correctly. They used so much voltage on his testicles that they atrophied, and his penis bent sideways. He can no longer urinate, and has a permenant in-dwelling catheter (a rubber tube to drain urine from his bladder.) Once he was so fucked-up he was dying, they permitted a military officer who was one of his classmates in high-school to take him out of prison and take him to the border.

Saddam's secret police raped this guy's wife repeatedly in front of him, and tortured his young daughters in front of him with electricity.

Whatever. How can you not support getting rid of this fucking monster? Killing is way too good for him. The sooner U.S. tanks are parked on top of the rubble of Baghdad, the better.

AND HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE. The world is full of these bastards. I say we just make a list, and start running the cruise missle plants around the clock.

This sums it up all right here, we need to rid this asshole before he gets the capabilities of north korea..and thats what were doing...it's common sense....theirs no sercret conspiracy for Bush to fufill his vendetta..

yeah its common sense to destroy a country because we THINK its ruthless dictator has nukes. and that shit about torture is crap, im not saying it didnt happen, but killing thousands of iraqis, women and chlidren too, for a couple of torture victims is irrational, its not like we've got a clean slate over here. And Bush hardly seems like the kind of sensitive guy who wants to invade iraq to stop saddam because hes so mean to his people

we didnt fly over and carpet bomb them..we didnt turn the whole country into rubble...it's not genocide...these people dont like this guy it's obvious...and where are you getting these 1000's of civilian deaths? IRAQ's own goverment has reported 200 casualties...and IRAQ's goverment usually over dramatizes the statistics...

I know we supplied this guy with about 20 billion dollars in the 1980's but we saw him as a normal leader...we used him as a "oil whore"...we paid him to kill soviets and iranians then sell us his oil...we didnt know he'd go and play god...we actually thought some leaders in the middle east had some morals...It's like giving a kid a drivers liscense and a car, you expect him not to kill others or himself doing stupid shit with his car...

im happy you have all come to the realization that saddam hussein is a monster, however please keep in mind it was the mentally unsound president's vice presidents administration that armed this man and gave him the edge over a now demacratic Iran. We view Iran as an enemy but the majority of Iran is under 25 and is gaining power. We assisted in the gassing of the Iranians. We assisted in the gassing of the Kurds. We could have taken Baghdad after 6 weeks of intesive bombing and chose not to. We called for the Iraqi rebels to rise up and did nothing as they were slaughtered in the tens of thousands in their own streets by the army of Saddam Hussein. The United States Goverment has as much blood on its hands as the Iraqi Regime and should not be killing anyone.

And on a side note, the stance of Yassir Arafat remains that he signed a peace agreement with Yitzahk Rabin that was never implemented after Rabin was assasinated by Right Wing Israeli Radicals.

Guest BROWNer

anybody wonder why a 53 year old gun-freak-nurse-man is on a

graffiti related site with an age demographic probably averaging between 18 and 25??? you've had 53 years to figure out things are not black and white, but i

guess you can't teach an old dog new tricksz.

my research informs me that the real threats to the US are not on the axis of evil list. they are the european union, japan, russia, and down the line, china. but the US

can't take them on. so lets do some theatrical military operations on some

less significant countries that are full of people with a different culture and god, AKA barbarians,

huff and puff, shock and awe politically, diplomatically and militarily,

piss all over the UN and attack iraq for...pissing on the UN. YEA.

i don't know, despite the fact practically every reasonable adult knows saddam is a fuck, there is something starkly wrong about this administrations trajectory and a hell of alot of people feel this to the core.

short term this whole spectacle may

be logical, but the US has or is going to find out

fast that it cannot support itself without the rest of the world, while the

rest of the world finds out it can manage just fine without the US. US hegemony is on the d-cline. or not. it's fun trying to figure out the strategic thinking behind this shit, and i can't purport to be so informed that i unfailingly believe my own crap. regardless, some of the worst logic i've heard is that war is good becuz it improves

the economy! or, hey, its population control!! or how about saddam is al qaeda, he ran the 9/11 operation, might as well go get him, and while we're at it kill a bunch of people who have nothin' to do with it and make an oil grab power move and usurp OPEC so we can all keep our heads in mindless sitcoms while we jam our disneyland culture down everyone's throats whether they like it or not.

diss this.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

You are one seriously paranoid little 13 year old.....

Originally posted by BROWNer

anybody wonder why a 53 year old gun-freak-nurse-man is on a

graffiti related site with an age demographic probably averaging between 18 and 25??? you've had 53 years to figure out things are not black and white, but i

guess you can't teach an old dog new tricksz.

my research informs me that the real threats to the US are not on the axis of evil list. they are the european union, japan, russia, and down the line, china. but the US

can't take them on. so lets do some theatrical military operations on some

less significant countries that are full of people with a different culture and god, AKA barbarians,

huff and puff, shock and awe politically, diplomatically and militarily,

piss all over the UN and attack iraq for...pissing on the UN. YEA.

i don't know, despite the fact practically every reasonable adult knows saddam is a fuck, there is something starkly wrong about this administrations trajectory and a hell of alot of people feel this to the core.

short term this whole spectacle may

be logical, but the US has or is going to find out

fast that it cannot support itself without the rest of the world, while the

rest of the world finds out it can manage just fine without the US. US hegemony is on the d-cline. or not. it's fun trying to figure out the strategic thinking behind this shit, and i can't purport to be so informed that i unfailingly believe my own crap. regardless, some of the worst logic i've heard is that war is good becuz it improves

the economy! or, hey, its population control!! or how about saddam is al qaeda, he ran the 9/11 operation, might as well go get him, and while we're at it kill a bunch of people who have nothin' to do with it and make an oil grab power move and usurp OPEC so we can all keep our heads in mindless sitcoms while we jam our disneyland culture down everyone's throats whether they like it or not.

diss this.

exactly

Archived