1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the war...your opinions..

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Mar 21, 2003.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

the war...your opinions..

Discussion started by 2 blaazed - Mar 21, 2003

i would like to know what your guys opinion on the war with iraq and suddam hussien are...i personally think this is all over the oil...bush's family is filthy rich from the oil business...all he wants is there oil n he knows if he takes out saddam he will give 90 billion diollars to the counrty of iraq to recover...u think he aint getting nothin for that money...and yes we the american people might be safe from nuclear missilies n what not while we r on american soil...but how is that gonna stop a crazy arab wit a bomb on his chest to run in a buildin n blow it up...i see guard dogs n army people every day in grand central station n that all doesnt matter if a suicide bomber comes running in cuz all he has to do is push a button...or how bout if they take a jar full of anthrax n just throw it off a building and wipe out almost a hole city...and why is it that everything u will need to survive a nuclear attack ( gas mask and all that shit) comes out to 6 g's wat about the people barley making a living...they dont matter??...and why is the goverment sleeping on north korea...they got nuclear missiles that can hit the westcoast...nastardamus predicited that the twin towers where gonna get knocked down n they did...he always predicted that half of california was gonna sink n dissapear...n north korea got a missle that can reach cali...so i dont know why they arents taking them as a threat...there more a threat then iraq....thats my opinion about this war..like everything else in this counrty its a scheme.....and money is the route of all evil....what you guys thinks...lets get a nice big thread going here...

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Mar 21, 2003

things are going to plan.perfect

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Mar 21, 2003

Worst.
    Name.
    Ever.

Or the best name, solely because of how bad it is.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

2 blaazed - Replied Mar 21, 2003

and what poop man bob is any better...fuckin retard

2 blaazed - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Mar 21, 2003

Well duh.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Mar 21, 2003

i think elmo weinstein is a good name

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. Grant_Wood

Grant_Wood Banned

Grant_Wood - Replied Mar 21, 2003

elmo weinstein?! shit, I rather be called adolf hitler!

oh, and the war sucks, Im anti-imperialism, free palestine, free iraq, free afghanistan, free ODB

Grant_Wood - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  8. socrates

socrates Banned

socrates - Replied Mar 21, 2003

I don't like the fact that we are involved militarily in IRAQ. On that note now that we are I can only hope that we don't suffer any major loses and that the opposing regime crumbles fast so that civilian casualties are low and we can be out of there fast as possible. I don't think tha the war is for oil, I may be the minority in the anti-war sector but I honestly don't think he is smart enough to stage this shit just for the money. It's my opinion that he wants to leave a legacy to be remembered by and legacy would be freeing Iraq of an oppresive regime and promoting peace throughout the Middle East. He wants to be the cowboy and that's what he's trying to be. All in all I'll still be at my protests with by bag and my ski-mask ready for action.

socrates - Rank: Banned - Messages:
  9. aichs47

aichs47 12oz Senior Member

aichs47 - Replied Mar 21, 2003

[​IMG]

aichs47 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. VAITOMANOCU

VAITOMANOCU 12oz Member

VAITOMANOCU - Replied Mar 21, 2003

please, puhlease...do not call it a war, call it an invasion

VAITOMANOCU - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. the shitz

the shitz New Jack

the shitz - Replied Mar 21, 2003

war sucks

So this war is sucks and so does the reasons behind it. It also makes me sick on how ignorant the city i live in is. My class was talking about in class(yes im a 16yr old punkass) and everyones like Bush iz Da Man!!!yaaayy. god there such idiots. It just kinda makes me sick, and there like oh man i hope we kill em all or sumthin.

oh and walmart is evil i was takin a dump there today and on the toilet paper rack thingy it said "bush is number 1" 'Nuke'em all" and killthemall

there never was a bad peace, and there never was a good war

edit* i forget to say
    thats my 2 cents

the shitz - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  12. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Mar 21, 2003

http://bartcop.com/prot-dc-02-20-03.jpg'>

[img]http://bartcop.com/gulf_war_venge.jpg'>

[img]http://bartcop.com/poster78.jpg'>

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. aichs47

aichs47 12oz Senior Member

aichs47 - Replied Mar 21, 2003

[​IMG]

aichs47 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Mar 23, 2003

Saddam Hussein is a Monster

And he's just one of many. I work with a male nurse from Nigeria. He went to nursing school in UK, and originally he and his wife lived in Saudi Arabia, then France, then UK. In UK, he worked at a hospital that cared for some victims of torture. One of his patients was a former design director for Iraqi TV. He did something to make Saddam angry. Saddam had him arrested, and imprisoned for several years, where he was tortured daily with electricity. They used so much voltage on his tongue, that his tongue shrivelled, and he can no longer talk or swallow correctly. They used so much voltage on his testicles that they atrophied, and his penis bent sideways. He can no longer urinate, and has a permenant in-dwelling catheter (a rubber tube to drain urine from his bladder.) Once he was so fucked-up he was dying, they permitted a military officer who was one of his classmates in high-school to take him out of prison and take him to the border.

Saddam's secret police raped this guy's wife repeatedly in front of him, and tortured his young daughters in front of him with electricity.

Whatever. How can you not support getting rid of this fucking monster? Killing is way too good for him. The sooner U.S. tanks are parked on top of the rubble of Baghdad, the better.

AND HE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE. The world is full of these bastards. I say we just make a list, and start running the cruise missle plants around the clock.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  15. Klypse

Klypse 12oz Elite Member

Klypse - Replied Mar 23, 2003

you fucking jackass that nostradamus predicted the wtc is an internet hoax nostradamus is gay.

Klypse - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: