The wait is over

Overtime

ok, so lets be honest, i was on again off again this page like a 6th grade relationship. but hey, i finally got highspeed internet at the house, and hot water, and a beautiful roomate/girl, i dont know what we are, but hey, the thing is, im back....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

welcome back. i don't know if anyone noticed, but i was missing all yesterday. they block 12oz at work again

but thanks to the good people at megaproxy.com, i'm back in effizzect. word you ya mother.

*Mr. ABC and onesecondple give each other a high 5 and say "hell yeah!!" simultaniously*

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

OMG I SAW HANSON

iRuleSupremely: hey

Max Arrogant: yo

Max Arrogant: what's happening up in cape codola?

Max Arrogant: still coming down from you hanson show high?

iRuleSupremely: not much really

iRuleSupremely: demon children arrive tomorrow

iRuleSupremely: and arent leaving until saturday

ok, onsecondhomo....you're lying. you're living with a 34 year old guy named "bud" and sucking his dick so he'll give you money to pay your water bill....i'm not gonna say what you're doing for the highspeed internet connection...those poor animals.

so, i met this hottie...russian chicks are neat.

Originally posted by casekonly

ok, onsecondhomo....you're lying. you're living with a 34 year old guy named "bud" and sucking his dick so he'll give you money to pay your water bill....i'm not gonna say what you're doing for the highspeed internet connection...those poor animals.

so, i met this hottie...russian chicks are neat.

caught me you fag,,,how's the parents?

Archived