THE VOODO TRIBE: CORE MEMBERS MENT JEST MED NES BONE

ETHREADZNY

ANYBODY WHO TRAVELED THE HIGHWAYS< TRAINLINES< AND SAW ROOFTOPS< KNOW THAT THESE DUDES KILLED IT>>> I AM NOT TALKING THE 1000 little kids that got thrown down, I am talking the core members... People like ment jest med nes bone, and many others killed the highways from westchester to the BX... Here is a tribute to the damage they did... bombing at is finest...

yes, some may have seen these, and if so turn the otherway, or enrich is with more pics and knowledge....

www.sixcentz.com

JEST & NES:

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos1/jest_nes02.jpg'>

JEST & NES:

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos1/jest_nes.jpg'>

JEST

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos2/jest.jpg'>

JEST

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos1/jest01.jpg'>

JEST

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos1/jest02.jpg'>

MED & FAYDE

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos1/med_fayde.jpg'>

MED

http://www.sixcentz.com/website/photos1/med01.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Eric Cartmen

HOT POST!

I remember seeing Jest first starting to come out. It was later 1987 early 1988. He was concentrating more on Westchester highways. Him and GAM PFK were doing alot of fill ins. Jest was doing these different throwups with this eye in his "E". Back then he had beef with VET TMC and they were going at it.Both keeping on top of what the other went over.Then JEST was started getting down with NES,MES,JENT,MEZ, and was going all over Westchester,bronx,Manhattan, and i remember seeing him up in parts of queens.

BONE got up alot too and doesnt get enough props. He started writing TBONE.I remember seeing those tags pop up in Westchester back in 1990.He got busy on the highways with MET,SNEB,and VANE.

MED was always around from the early 80s hitting the trains, and it was cool to see him go bezerk on the higways with those dope stars of his. Them shits were all over the place too...

MENT was real dope too. He didnt do as much damage as them, but when he went out he got loose..

Nice Thread..Cant wait to see what people contribute.

ethreadz :eek: , TVT definatly a huge influence in my high school days seeing there highway shit and white plains shit ,LOL, JEST MED i really dont know what to say but mann, i miss ny:(

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

oh man, i am glad this happened.

i hope cats can add to this section... this whole era of graff put me on as i am sure many others. i just can't explain what those highways used to look like...

thank you tvt for influencing my high points...

Guest cool christ
Jest is the muthafuckin man...Nuff said...Big ups Alife crue..........

we're going a little further back than that you faggot-come-lately...

Originally posted by Serkoff

oh man, i am glad this happened.

i hope cats can add to this section... this whole era of graff put me on as i am sure many others. i just can't explain what those highways used to look like...

thank you tvt for influencing my high points...

Thats exactly what I am saying, who got old highway pics?

Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

Thats exactly what I am saying, who got old highway pics?

That is one thing i really wish i thought to take pics of. I never thought the highways would die. When i started writing around 88 most trains were clean(but you would see the bombed ones alot during rush hour. At least on the 2 line), but i thought it would be impossible for the highways to get clean.IT was just layers and layers of paint over each other on the highways. I wish i caught flix of alot of that now, instead of just fliking pieces.Goes to show that nothing lasts forever.

Anyone remember before JEST that PJAY was up like mad in lower Westchester all the way down the FDR Drive(around 86)?

Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by SayOne

ethreadz :eek: , TVT definatly a huge influence in my high school days seeing there highway shit and white plains shit ,LOL, JEST MED i really dont know what to say but mann, i miss ny:(

The White Plains path was the dope spot back then. I remember that nice JENT/JEST piece they did in 90 (the eyes of Jest), The MENT/JEST from 90 with that monster face in the MENT..That nice FACT and SUB "INC" piece they did(SUBS first character he ever did on a wall), JEST piece with the wings on the letters, the SALE "SALECH" piece that was done there, the BOSE piece with the GUN for the "U", the FAZ TVT piece..Sure there was more but my memory isnt like it use to be..That spot use to be hot..could go by there on a Sunday morning and see guys out there painting daytime...

Guest Can you sign my book???

Why dont you lick my balls Cool Christ...Lickem clean...Im just payin respect to someone who showed me respect, I dont give a fuck about then and now...Cornball........

Guest cool christ

nah, that's OK shorty-wop i don't lick balls, get one of your boys on that job...

just don't make dumb comments and i won't make fun of you, kapish?

i know you've been writing like year or so, but just try and act like you know!

Guest Can you sign my book???

Fact of the matter is, no I havent been writing a year...Though I was a shorty when the highways were grilled, got much influence from the likes of JEST...Just showing respect, not what loudmouth know it alls like you got...So basically dont pre judge on the fuckin internet bigshot...You got a point to prove Im not getting.....Yap on player....

Guest cool christ
Originally posted by Can you sign my book???

Fact of the matter is, no I havent been writing a year...Though I was a shorty when the highways were grilled, got much influence from the likes of JEST...Just showing respect, not what loudmouth know it alls like you got...So basically dont pre judge on the fuckin internet bigshot...You got a point to prove Im not getting.....Yap on player....

you're still a shorty, young lady....

and the point is: you need to get a*life... just in case you were missing it!

Originally posted by SayOne

then you should bomb..like a new yorker...

Archived