The Victims' Panel...

Guest 455

siiiiiiiiigh.....alright....

I know that many of you out there drink.....and some of you have decided to drink and drive in the past.....or have riddin' with one of your buddies that was wasted but you didn't care because you were probably wasted at the same time.....for those of you that are wondering...yes...this was my second DWI in 7 years...and I got it during some random stops during this last Christmas season....I had 2 beers.....hahahha.....but this is Washington State.....and believe me...they have absolutely nothing better to do than to fuck with anyone and everyone......so....how many of you have experienced the "victim's panel"....and if so...what was yours' like.....I had to sit through over 2 hours of people yelling at me because someone in thier family died....but...keep in mind....I had 2 beers.....WOW!....oh no!.....I actually just had a friend of mine pass away this last Friday due to drinking and driving.....but my license is toast for 2 years....oh yeah...because of that...I'm starting this thread...because I walked home and I'm fucked up.....way beyond 2 beers.....feel free to talk shit....because I really don't give a fuck....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I to am guilty of drinking and driving, but I tend to stay away from driving with drunk drivers....heres why...

I was at a party and everyone was leaveing and my homie was leaving with this dood we knew well, and wanted me to ride with them, but i was liek naw im gonna wait ( cuz if I waited i could get a ride with a sober friend ) so I did and as we leave we get a few blocks away and waht do we see my friends VW bus on its roof...they had a few cuts nothing major, BUT if i was in the back i would have died since ther was no real seats with belts not to mention all the camperised shit fell out and would have crushed me....

just be smart, I will drive with my good homie if he is drunk, I trust him I guess in a wierd way that I know he wont crash..

Originally posted by Milton

2 Beers? Are you under 21? I didn't think you were... Hmmmm

naw....I'm 29......but 1 beer in the our state is ranked at a .08....and I had 2....I wasn't drunk at all.....that's what pissed me off.....oh ...and if you're wondering.....it was after I rocked a show and I drank Fat Tire....like that's anything special....

these radio host did a 'drinking show' last week where they were doing blood alcohol test every 30 minutes. its pretty crazy how fast you can get up to over the limit.

but 2 beers is not drinking and driving. i really wouldn't think twice about driving after that.

Originally posted by EarMuffs

I to am guilty of drinking and driving, but I tend to stay away from driving with drunk drivers....heres why...

I'm pretty much the opposite. I won't even get behind the wheel if I've had more than a beer.

Getting in the car with a moderately drunk driver doesn't really bother me. Stupid, I know.

I'll just belt up and hope for the best:jpotato:

Originally posted by 455

naw....I'm 29......but 1 beer in the our state is ranked at a .08....and I had 2....I wasn't drunk at all.....that's what pissed me off.....oh ...and if you're wondering.....it was after I rocked a show and I drank Fat Tire....like that's anything special....

fuck, are you serious? I've been driving after well more than 1 beer. I'm gonna get some of those little strips that test your bac...

naw.....you can't do that....if they(the committee) feels that you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol-they will notify the probation department and your original sentence has the chance of being reinstated...and in my case..I have 344 days pending.....all this for 2 fuckin' beers....

Guest KING BLING

Re: Re: The Victims' Panel...

Originally posted by ARCEL

fucking stupid! ahaha you should get drunk before you go

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived