The vegan thread

guerillaidiom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was vegetarian for 4 and a half years. although i never drink milk or things with a lot of dairy in them, but i couldn't say i was vegan.

anyway, after over 4 years, it just became too much of a test, and i became really unhealthy. i was always tired and weak, and rice and beans wasn't cutting it anymore.

LONG LIVE BACON!

haha. i love vegetarian cuisine and i find myself still going to vegan restaurants for various tofu dishes, but i also can't stay away from going to 99 for a steak.

Originally posted by the_gooch@Dec 5 2005, 06:09 PM

vegan sloppy joes, come on. that's like tofu turkey, just eat the real fuckin thing. my sister would try to sell me on all of that overpriced shit. i'd rather have the real thing any day! animals are our friends......and they taste good!

i love the real shit but if my vegan roomies make the fake shit im gonna eat it. all they eat is like the vegan version of either junkfood or meat. they arent healthy eaters at all.

I love meat.....absolutely love it.

But, i try to do all my meat shopping at places like Whole Foods or ANdronicos.Pricier but the quality is wayyyy above safeway or albertsons.

Personally, vegans don't look like healthy people to me.....they always seem pasty, skinny, weak, sickly, irritable, fucked up hair/nails, bad breath, condescending, etc..... Usually their cars have 101 annoying bumper stickers on'em that are 90% political. Female vegans usually have abnormal or non existent breasts

There are nutrients, proteins, vitamins that are essential to your bodies continued health and well being you can only get from eating fish, amimals, birdies, etc. No pill is going to be able to duplicate those sort of things.

so yeah, i think veganism is bullshit