Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the vapors?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by 6000, Nov 7, 2001.

1. 6000

6000 Member

i heard rumors of a new issue. can anyone confirm this? if so is it available online anywhere?

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

rumors... all rumors.

3. 6000

6000 Member

hmm weird. thanks for the quick response, seeking. zer was sayin some shit that i had some ups in a tag section of thevapors. i wanted to see the flix, but i dont think i even was writing yet when the 1st issue came out. any idea when that was? or what he may have been talkin about?

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

first issue came out about a year ago. i have heard no word whatsoever about a new issue. and not like im the first to know, but im sure something would have trickled down the grapevine... i dont have a copy of the first right near me, otherwise id look for your stuff...

5. 6000

6000 Member

yeah theres no way i have anything in it if its a year old. thanks for the info.

6. (ence

(ence Guest

vapors is probably my favorite graff mag... what does the first issue look like ?

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Huh??

The Vapors ONLY came out with "the first issue". They never released another issue as of Nov. '01. Is it your favorite magazine?

8. avils

avils Senior Member

Re: Huh??

aaaaaaaaand check mate.

Game over.

9. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i (ense a sucker among us....

havent given up yet have you?

10. cdz

cdz Member

my thoughts exactly...
    -cdz:idea:

11. (ence

(ence Guest

oh ok...I have the first issue then...its white with red letters and silver shadow...sorry im retarded...i meant 12 oz prophet (its former name)
    i must have been blazed when i posted that

12. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

sure thing kid...

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah, you probably 'blazed' with your 'culture jamming' friends from the 9th grade philosophy class right?

14. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

oh man is this guy getting ripped apart..... he should just get a new name

15. optic^3

optic^3 Guest

yea cence you need to get a new name bud ;)