The Vapors Vol. 1 Issue 1

GI Jew

I've been racking my brain for about 20 minutes trying to find out what this handstyle says. So someone bust out their copy of this magazine, turn to the center fold (the tunnel picture) then turn the page 2 more times. On the right hand page, at the bottom left is a handstyle that is done in some brown marker. If you could tell me what it said, you could help prevent me from hating graffit forever. And I'll give you a (one) US Dollar.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ok, problem solved. I'm gonna write "PeachOne2" now. Cause once I figured it out I was like, THAT HANDSTYLE IS FUCKING AMAZING!! And then I's like, my degree to which I am cool now, is not as high as it could be if I made a handstyle that was EQUALLY amazing. So I "tried", and eventually developed a number "2" that matched the rest of "PeachOne1's". But, someday you'll never see that anwhere, becuase I don't paint. I DO NOT PAINT, I REPEAT, I DO NOT PAINT...... I never have.... ever!!

:speculation:

That hand was nice and really excrutiatingly difficult to follow. You couldn't have done it without all that skill that by far exceeds mine. Someday I will be able to be so badass in the graff world, and in you people's very eyes, on the streets of your city and your commuter trains and freights, that I can deny that this thread ever happened, and I ever was a clowned on hardcore. Just you wait. I've been painting with "tease", he's my mentor.

Ok, I'll be back to tell you about it when I'm good enough to not post a thread like this, it's gonna be real soon.... watch.

Archived