The United States of America

Guest ArtvandaL

Guest ArtvandaL

what a big ass country huh... imagine livin in China

or imagine livin in Russia

off the heezy fo sheezy my neezy

yall think its better to be in a small country or a big country?

fo shizzle my nizzle

imagine bein in law school

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ohhhh myyyy....i went to a horrible party tonight.....i hated it. i felt like finding a computer and tellling everyoone when i was there but ohh my geesh this party sucked so bad...and i feel bad and embarassed about the kid who threw it cause i got there hour 1/2 late and he was all like "alot of people are coming" and like 5 more people showed up....what a waste of a night.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by ArtvandaL

what a big ass country huh... imagine livin in China

or imagine livin in Russia

off the heezy fo sheezy my neezy

yall think its better to be in a small country or a big country?

fo shizzle my nizzle

imagine bein in law school

You are not shit. You are the product of ignorant parents with IQ's near 95 that gave you the computer which you have decided such stupid shit must be relayed through. You sound like a young, dumb, bitch maid high school kid from the suburbs in his first attempt to be deep or at least to fit in......you lose champ, go kill yourself whore

Guest sneak

well the party i went to was pretty shit to. i walked in and a group of writerswho i dont like me were there. fucking dicks

last night i was watching a reality show and thinking about how absolutly stupid every person was on that show....then i started thinking about the fact that they would probably all have kids at some point in theyre live....then i started wondering exactly how stupid a kid made by two of these contestants would be....

....mystery solved....

Archived