Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account.

the un official workout thread

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by podrido, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Brink

Brink Junior Member

currently at
    455 deadlift
    375 squat
    255 bench

focusing on this bulk season on getting my bench numbers up, pretty ok with the rest at the moment

2. jerry01

jerry01 New Jack

Carnivor Protein doesn't give you the farts. It's very clean and after trying a lot of protein powders, Carnivor is the best. No farts here!!

3. CALIgula

CALIgula Moderator Crew

Never heard of it.

4. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Still confused as to why the U.N. has it's official workout thread on a graf website.....

5. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

6. Winnie Custodio

Winnie Custodio New Jack

Try exercising with a workout buddy. It won't be as boring, and it'll perk up your motivation, even if you just do brisk walking or jogging. It also helps to be active all the time, like doing stuff at home on your own. Healthy eating won't be as tedious, too. I usually don't restrain myself, but I eat three square meals in healthy portions.

CALIgula likes this.
  7. simon sandleshit

simon sandleshit Junior Member

I just started getting into fitness and healthy living recently after I quit smoking..I really only do pull ups/crunches and go running. I have gym access but the vibe kinda keeps me from going there, as well as not really knowing what excersises to do.

I think my main problem is my lack of appetite. Its hard for me to eat 3 meals, im not hungry when I wake up and i usually leave to school/work immediately after i get up. and i dont usually eat until its like 9 oclock at night and end up just eating a ton all in one sitting which makes me feel shitty. i think this is also keeping me from boosting my metabolism but im not really sure

8. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

Dude, bite the bullet and get an intro lesson or a program made up for you at the gym. Or go with a friend who knows what they are doing for a few visits. Just a little bit of knowledge will get you rolling and the rest will flow from observing and reading. YouTube is a great resource for gym fundamentals as well. Once you start it will be hard to stop.

CALIgula likes this.