Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the ultimate forum flooding

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ginger Bread Man, Apr 11, 2006.

1. so anyone remember about 7 years ago when the race was on for the first 1000 posts. that shit was hilarious. im figuring that will happen once more. so why not thread it up and give everyone the opp to regain status. as for me ill keep my 2000 posts and continue to count where i place my .02 cents...

op:high water in progress

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

thanks for the props.....milk is the ish

3. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

im on my way to 12oz dickhead status

vote kimball!

4. Oliver Clothesoff

Oliver Clothesoff Banned

5. ey lens where in CA you at. norcal or socal?

6. back then its was hella difficult to reach 1k posts... now everyone and their moms be up on that...

there was that one short bus kid with the beep beep , and suds with his cows, i was on the no comment posting in every thread possible

whatever happed to the kid who sent secret a pic of himself cock choking? hahah i reposted that flick waaaaay to many times

7. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

1000 posts isn't really all that much.
    I mean I'm still trying to get there, but I've been on for less than 6 months and I'm quickly approaching it.

So 1000 isn't too hard.
    Either that or I'm just a huge loser.
    -fuse.

8. ive posted more today alone than in the last 6 months... by far... maybe cos im bored i dunno... about to spark the B in this biaaaa

9. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

IM A HUGE LOOSER, LOOSER

10. FuzZy

FuzZy Elite Member

co-sign on looser status for myself

11. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

On a side note, I miss the top 10 posters of the day list.
    It gave me something to accomplish when I was deathly bored.

And validate my existence.
    -fuse.

12. so i see this thread is off to a superb start. when my posts hit 2k <6 posts after this one> ill officially retire from the daily posting circuit for the next month to a year

13. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

yea i was looking for that. bummerino forreal.

14. swedish erotica

swedish erotica Banned

i hear you brother.

15. Gunm

Gunm Banned

the really foggy and rainy part