The turbo car thread

Avancier

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Nov 29 2005, 09:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Nov 29 2005, 09:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kido@Nov 29 2005, 09:01 PM

Ha. I was gonna reply jokingly that "I drive a nissan sentra." Ha. Now the jokes on you.

Ha.

The jokes on anyone that pulls up in a 30,000 dollar sports car and get his ass handed to him by that sentra..

[/b]

Today, 2002 Mustang GT<PWNED!

Oh yeah... I know, my little brother had an awd, mine's only fwd, but it's still VERY fast, and fun.

Oh and very nice Avancier, that car looks cool. I'm all about having turbo in cars that aren't supposed to have turbo.

It really sneaks up on people that underestimate some jap car and then get their ass handed to them.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Nov 30 2005, 12:06 PM

Swif, stop playing reindeer games, and post your engine bay.

Haha, that was just a google image search. My car is a shade darker (Crystal Grey Metallic) with a lot of damage done to it from going offroading. I'm in the process of putting the JDM foglights on and new splitters*, I also plan to replace my current fender linings with new ones along with new tires.

*Splitters = the thing in front of the front wheel in the pic.

Next thing to do to the car is get this installed:

dsc03233.jpg

I also plan to black out my center trim just like the S203. I already have the S203 Hazard switch so I need to start this shit. After that, I plan on getting the Eclipse navigation system.

Engine mods = none

I don't plan on doing any power mods until a standalone has been made for my car.