the TUPAC article

Guest beardo

Guest beardo

im pretty sure its this -

a couple years ago someone made a 'create your own cnn.com article' template. we used to use it on another board i go to. shit is hilarious when used apporpriately (like this tupac thing, which was well executed)

not saying this is the absolute answer, but its exactly the same layout as that template.

beards/let'n em know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i've been tricked with the CNN template a few times in the past..

if you scroll down to the bottom of the tupac article and read the links.. it says something like: "TUPAC IS STILL DEAD/APRIL FOOLS"..

when i heard that Hunter S. Thompson died, i was CONVINCED that it was one of these pranks.. alas, i was wrong.

Originally posted by courtorder+Apr 3 2005, 11:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (courtorder - Apr 3 2005, 11:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beardo@Apr 3 2005, 12:32 PM

obviously its because of your low post count.

dang, when i lost my pass for lacosanostra, i guess i also lost the 1337ness that came with the senior member status :shook: :shook: :shook:

[/b]

and obviously beardo was so serious that the situation demanded that you "prove your status". maybe you couldnt get back on with la cosanostra because they were tired of your stupid threads.

Domain name: cnnonline.co.nr - has been suspended.

It means this domain name has been suspanded for some reason. Probably becouse of the violation of CO.NR Terms of Service or CO.NR Rules.

If you are the "owner" of this domain name, please check for the email with the detailed instructions on how to resolve this issue at your signup email address.

To learn more about Free Domains, please visit CO.NR Website here

Originally posted by DETO@Apr 4 2005, 06:28 AM

who gives two fucks about this dead homo nigger. he wasn't anything special, fuck him!

word.

tupac was back-up dancer/movie actor, he was like the male version of J-LO

one day he acted in movies like a gangster and then though he really was one

who gives two fucks about this dead homo nigger. he wasn't anything special, fuck him!

word.

tupac was a back-up dancer/movie actor, he was like the male version of J-LO

then one day he acted in movies like a gangster and then though he really was one

word.

tupac was a back-up dancer/movie actor, he was like the male version of J-LO

then one day he acted in movies like a gangster and then though he really was one