the TRUTH campaign

Mr. Mang

it just gets dorkier and dorkier. they try to act like some sort of passionate revolutionaries by doing really cheap propaganda shit. putting little signs in dog shit? no. i'd stick the the ads with people in bodybags.

- mangtastic

picture added just cause i realized it applied somehow...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kalashnikov856/fetality.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

those Truth ads are lies, for real, when they first started somebody questioned them about that (Why are you telling lies and calling yourself Truth) and they said something like "Um, yeah... We see no conflict there."

Also, the guy who won the big French Government art subsidy check this year did it by going around Paris and sticking little French flags in the dookie...

I hate the truth people, they were at my mall. I was smoking a cigarette and they started talking to me and they tried to be really funny about it like, "Hahaha We shop at thirft stores, like graffiti, and you're going to die. HAHAHA" Then they gave me a handfull of reading material and told me to stop smokiing, it was wierd.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

it just gets dorkier and dorkier. they try to act like some sort of passionate revolutionaries by doing really cheap propaganda shit. putting little signs in dog shit? no. i'd stick the the ads with people in bodybags.

- mangtastic

picture added just cause i realized it applied somehow...

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/kalashnikov856/fetality.jpg'>

sweet....fetality.... is that gonna be in mortal kombat 5 !?

i guess its only me, but i love those commercials. even if theyare 'lies', id rather hear their lies than those told by the cigarette companies. nicotine is not addictive? bull-fucking-shit. i love the fact that they're handing out stencils for people to spray paint the logo all over the place. even if they are lying, the world can only be helped by having 'truth' painted everywhere you look. just the fact that they are standing up to any big business in a creative way, is fresh to me.

if tom green dressed up like a big cigarette and ran around the senate building, everyone would think it was real funny. but when they do it, its stupid? why, cause it has a message? 'bullocks.'

and to those claiming they are just spreading lies, what are they lying about?

those ads make me want to start smoking again.....

really though, theres something really annoying about those adds.....mabey if it wasnt thrown together in a little "ultra hip youth movement" package i could take it more seriously.....then again i guess thats the only way they can relate to these moronic excuses for kids these days.....

if i had to vote though, the airplane banner ad is a pretty good one....chill on the shakey home video camera though....its not a fucking skate video

Guest willy.wonka

i just went by the news on whats in ciggaretes...shit in there is really bad...it does kill it does cause cancer..

on the side of my pack it reads

'Quitting smoking now greatly reduces serious risk to your health...

greatly reduces is a word trap...you read something and forget about nonsence words even though they are there,so what your really reading is"Quiting smoking now serious risk to your health...

i said this in another thread...some smokers can get throat cancer and when the tumor gets to be its worst it eats thru your neck (sorry but what are those huge veins in there that carry blood to and from your brain? aerta?...) anyway, your neck just blows up and all of your blood gushes out...so you die of blood loss basically..it goes until your whole body is drained and bam, youre gone..

they're better than most ads out there.

and that whole 'if people wanna smoke, let em' isn't really applicable, since the ads are geared more towards children.

some kids and myself were joking around about starting a 'the false' campaign

that shit is lame. if i wanna smoke i'm gonna smoke. is it healthy no, could it kill you yes. by putting "disturbed" signs on my hotel room is that going to stop me , no well maybe long enough to kick your ass but then it bacl to the lucky strike non-filters to relax after a good hippie ass kickin'

Originally posted by seeking

i guess its only me, but i love those commercials. even if theyare 'lies', id rather hear their lies than those told by the cigarette companies.

yeah, the lies the cigarette companies tell is 'drugs are bad'... who do you think funds the Partnership for a Drug Free America?

nicotine is not addictive? bull-fucking-shit.

did anyone REALLY believe this one?

i love the fact that they're handing out stencils for people to spray paint the logo all over the place. even if they are lying, the world can only be helped by having 'truth' painted everywhere you look.

'the logo'? You mean THEIR logo, it's copywritten, it's their particular BRAND of truth you're promoting. Believe that if you use the Truth logo in a way visible way that they don't like, you WILL hear from their attorneys.

just the fact that they are standing up to any big business in a creative way, is fresh to me.

Dude, you nede to put down the Pentagon conspiracy notion for just long enough to realize that Truth IS BIG BUSINESS!

if tom green dressed up like a big cigarette and ran around the senate building, everyone would think it was real funny. but when they do it, its stupid? why, cause it has a message? 'bullocks.'

I have never liked Tom Green, I find NOTHING he does funny

and to those claiming they are just spreading lies, what are they lying about?

They distort facts, essentially making up their own numbers using the most biased reports of the tobacco opposition.

I think it's also important to note that I am anti-smoking myself, but I dislike liars even more, espescially when they hide behing the truth.

Dachau(?) 1944

'Arbeit Macht Frei' read the sign over the concentration camp gate, 'Work sets you free'... proving that great truths in the hands of great liars are even more hideous than great lies.

i stopped paying attention to them after the: "cigarettes have 101 poisons... that's 100 more than rat poison..."

yeah, and it's only 80-something more than toothpaste (toothpaste contains rat poison...:)) there's so much shit we're exposed to that hold harmful chemicals and poisons...

Archived