The True Story of Southern Kid

Guest Mr. Dsol of

Guest Mr. Dsol of

Ok first off you have to understand that this is a story I made up completely from the top of my head one day while me and southern were talking to this little kid at our local legal wall.

Southern kid is really the prince of a small, but very wealthy European country. He learned how to paint in Spain and his parents moved him to Texas to go to a very exclusive private school. He goes to school about an hour from where he lives so when he's home he has no friends from school to play with. He started painting in texas about a year ago and soon became the king of our scene (there's only two of us but the kids didn't know that). His father rides around in a Bently with the crest of his country on the side and a full gang of body gaurds. Southern kid (the prince to these little kids) rides around in a 2001 Mercedes with 20" rims that keep spinnin' even when you stop.

This story spread through all the surrounding trailer parks and ghetto apartment complex like wildfire via these little kids. So now whenever a little kids come by they ask if the prince is there. -dsol-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its true its true. man ya'll have no idea how funny this is. kids are just too dumb. the more i think about it the more i dont think any one will find this funny...but whatever. when we left today the kid stopped us and ran up to the car...'if you ever see him again tell me!' why do you want to meet him? hahaahhahaha. the kid also tried to tell us that my piece wasnt finished..he didnt know it was mine..he thought it was the 'princes.' ahhh....children. the funniest part is how we told 3 little 6 year olds and now everyone we see back there mentions it. hahahahahaahha. bye.

Archived