Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The True Story of Southern Kid

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Mr. Dsol of, Oct 15, 2001.

1. Mr. Dsol of

Mr. Dsol of Guest

Ok first off you have to understand that this is a story I made up completely from the top of my head one day while me and southern were talking to this little kid at our local legal wall.

Southern kid is really the prince of a small, but very wealthy European country. He learned how to paint in Spain and his parents moved him to Texas to go to a very exclusive private school. He goes to school about an hour from where he lives so when he's home he has no friends from school to play with. He started painting in texas about a year ago and soon became the king of our scene (there's only two of us but the kids didn't know that). His father rides around in a Bently with the crest of his country on the side and a full gang of body gaurds. Southern kid (the prince to these little kids) rides around in a 2001 Mercedes with 20" rims that keep spinnin' even when you stop.

This story spread through all the surrounding trailer parks and ghetto apartment complex like wildfire via these little kids. So now whenever a little kids come by they ask if the prince is there. -dsol-

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

if he is a prince how come he doesn't get a faster modem.

3. Southern kid

Southern kid Elite Member

its true its true. man ya'll have no idea how funny this is. kids are just too dumb. the more i think about it the more i dont think any one will find this funny...but whatever. when we left today the kid stopped us and ran up to the car...'if you ever see him again tell me!' why do you want to meet him? hahaahhahaha. the kid also tried to tell us that my piece wasnt finished..he didnt know it was mine..he thought it was the 'princes.' ahhh....children. the funniest part is how we told 3 little 6 year olds and now everyone we see back there mentions it. hahahahahaahha. bye.

4. Mr. Dsol of

Mr. Dsol of Guest

I guess no one understands our sophisticated sense of humor. Long live the prince....

5. cover .

cover . Guest

FOOTSOLDIER invented MORNING STAR FARMS.

6. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

I wanna meet this prince guy...does he have a good system in his car?

7. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

ha ha.. you should make a sketch that says 'the prince' and leave it at the wall w/ a phone number of someone you hate on it.
    "hello"
    "hi, is the prince there?"
    hahaha

8. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

faster modem....good one