the "troubles with my love life thread"no.19674935

hypochondriac#1

Okay, well there is this girl who i've liked for a while and i asked her out a couple of months ago. When i asked her out she said "no" in a polite way and I thought that was that. But, then i got a phone call last night and it was her and she said that she had made a big mistake, and she really likes me but she couldn't say yes at the time, (i think that it might be because she was going to move away but now she isn't but im not sure). I've already ruled out the idea that it is an elaborate plot to ruin my life. So, what should I say?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blood as ink

you only live once...well that anyone knows of...so i say go for it...what's there to lose? you both like each other.go find out...if it doesn't work...at least you found out for yourself then.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Say: "My name is Iñigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

She'll love it. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by ASER1NE

okay lemme get this straight , you got a hot girl who you want to go out with that said no , but then called you back saying she likes you alot and made a mistake............are you a fool , the answer seems obvious enough to me.

hmmm.... well said. I think you just made up my mind, as well as pointing out how much of a dumbass I am. :D

Guest willy.wonka

this is stoney

my love life is interesting,but i know i dont have a girlfriend...

im exspecting some girls to come to this land and get a hotel and kick it for a week...that should be good...

its my friends hot looking friends that jock him...he has invited me along because im super cool.....

[girls will jock me]

which is cool...right?

im gonna have sex.........with girls:eek:

so,sometime this month,im exspecting hotties to go to the beach with,go to my friends bar with,go back to the hotel with...

and they're single...thats a big step for me....

but,my real love life???

i dont mack too often and when i do its over..i get 'em...so i dont mack..i respect a girl that will throw hints or plain out flirts...

i dont mack..i repeat,"i dont mack.";)

although,somehow i get plenty of chicks

they fall out of the sky and i wonder to myself...,"where did you come from?"we talk and find out we like each other,bone and stay in touch....that was with some girl whos mom came to visit my mom...she was hot! -lilia-

but i'll fall in love fast...men do that..faster than women..

my love life....

"a lonley shop" that only opens up one day a year.....

Archived