The Troubled Olsen

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

yeah so mary kate went to rehab last week for being "anarhexic"...but it turns out its a tid bit more than that...who would have guessed (supr sarcastic) that one of Americas beloved model twins would also be addicted to cocain....hmmm.....

....id still love to hit up that 3 some..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do you have an article that backs this up? i mean, come on.....

on a side note, as you know they've been denying anything eating-disorder related in the press.

ashley olsen was interviewed on tv over here and was all but admitting it was an eating disorder (she said everything short of "mary-kate has anorexia")

Originally posted by Telo

cocaine?? seriously?? whoa..

Id buy her an 8ball, blow it with her and face fuck her sweet young cheeks..

un-cut raw shit.........then I'd tap it like Gregory Hines...

from pooper's link:

Originally posted by webindia123.com

Is Mary Kate Oslen an anorexic or an addict?

New York | June 30, 2004 3:24:48 PM IST

Mary Kate Oslen may be undergoing treatment for drug addiction with 'The Star' claiming that the Oslen twins' anorexia may just be a part of a bigger drug addiction problem.

However according to The New York Post, representatives for the twins have negated reports that Mary Kate is undergoing treatment for cocaine addiction at the Cirque Lodge in Utah.

"The story in the Star is absolutely false, lawyers for Mary-Kate Olsen and Dualstar Entertainment Group are evaluating their options," one of the reps was quoted as saying. (ANI)

ok, anybody who is familiar with the star newspaper is well aware of the absolute bullshit they print. i mean, they still have page 3 girls. not exactly a credible broadsheet, nah'msayin

Guest BROWNer

^funny you mention that peanut..

i frequently check cbsnews' free video section.

most of the political/iraq stuff is usually under

2minutes. when this broke, guess how much time

they spent dwelling on it??? oh, just under 6 minutes!

Archived