The Transporter.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Wow... just... wow. This movie has more balls than a billiards tournament. Fucking ridiculous car chases, even more ridiculous fight scenes, explosions, wet asian women in their underwear, and a slew of wholesome and completely implausible stunts. I hadn't watched something so purely enjoyable in a long ass time...

So all you art film fags, leave your pretentions at home and go watch this thoroughly entertaining and testosterone-fueled spectacle. Anyone who comes back and complains about crap like "weak storyline" or "lack of realism" should have their genitals immediately inspected, because there's a large possibility your testicles may have been removed.

The movie gets http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'>http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'>http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'>http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'> out of 4*. Beer,

El Mamerro

* Jesus Potatoes are awarded to films on a basis of sheer kickassness, nothing else.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I didn't see XXX, nor was I too interested in it. I can assure you that the cheese-factor in Transporter is kept remarkably low considering the type of movie it is. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest ctrl+alt+del

transporter sounds like the type of movie where your suppose to leave your brain at the door. i want to see it. especially since mams said they was some wet asians in it!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

bleh...i saw it tonite...kinda felt cheated about my 9.25$....it was pretty entertaining and that one fight scene in the bus yard was dope...but WHERE WAS THE FUCKING FRYING PAN MISSLE STUNT?!?! WAS IT JUST ME?? and that whole thing with the father daughter drama shit kinda sucked

i rate it 2 little girls out of 4.....movies just dont entertain me anymore

sorry if i ruined it for some people ahaha

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

and that whole thing with the father daughter drama shit kinda sucked

WARNING: You may have lost your testicles. See initial post.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

bleh...i saw it tonite...kinda felt cheated about my 9.25$....it was pretty entertaining and that one fight scene in the bus yard was dope...but WHERE WAS THE FUCKING FRYING PAN MISSLE STUNT?!?! WAS IT JUST ME?? and that whole thing with the father daughter drama shit kinda sucked

sorry if i ruined it for some people ahaha

damn you! jk

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahahaahhaah

im just very high on intellect and im smarter than all of you when i have ice in my system...hahaha but seriously...i wasnt the only one that groaned during the scuba diving scene...i mean cmon...GET TO THE FUCKING SURFACE ALREADY!!!

Surfacing quick = getting your head blown up by the baddies. Whatever, don't act like you didn't cheer when they make it to the surface and she drops the clothes.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i was wondering where the fuck the clothes came from?? i mean...they were dressed civilian when they jumped into the water right?? bleh im so smart...i ant enjoy dumb movies any more

Guest -MOE LESTER-

no im just smart...or maybe im just not easily impressed...or it could be the meth...who the fuck knows?!? im not gay though...i woulda fucked the accent out of that asian chick:D

Guest uncle-boy

pumps in a bump

just saw it yesterday and it was fun fun fun.

meanis bo beanis car chases and a and lots of ass kicking.

yee-haw.

now go and see it.:cool:

Archived