1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Transporter.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_El Mamerro, Oct 13, 2002.

1. The Transporter.

Discussion started by imported_El Mamerro - Oct 13, 2002

Wow... just... wow. This movie has more balls than a billiards tournament. Fucking ridiculous car chases, even more ridiculous fight scenes, explosions, wet asian women in their underwear, and a slew of wholesome and completely implausible stunts. I hadn't watched something so purely enjoyable in a long ass time...

So all you art film fags, leave your pretentions at home and go watch this thoroughly entertaining and testosterone-fueled spectacle. Anyone who comes back and complains about crap like "weak storyline" or "lack of realism" should have their genitals immediately inspected, because there's a large possibility your testicles may have been removed.

The movie gets http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'>[img]http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'>[img]http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'>[img]http://newcamp.net/hector/images/jpotato.gif'> out of 4*. Beer,

El Mamerro

* Jesus Potatoes are awarded to films on a basis of sheer kickassness, nothing else.

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Oct 13, 2002

not that I saw XXX, but my acceptance of your opinion rests on whether you liked that movie. I like action, but good action.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Oct 13, 2002

looks good.

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. S@T@N

S@T@N 12oz Senior Member

S@T@N - Replied Oct 13, 2002

Mammero saying it's good is enough for me....

I'll go check it out.

S@T@N - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Oct 13, 2002

I didn't see XXX, nor was I too interested in it. I can assure you that the cheese-factor in Transporter is kept remarkably low considering the type of movie it is. Beer,

El Mamerro

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Weapon X - Replied Oct 13, 2002

alright, i'll check it soon, then. but the next movie i see really should be the Bowling For Colombine.

Weapon X - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Oct 13, 2002

Bowling for Columbine was kind of hard to take seriously...it wasn't bad it just wasn't as thought provoking as it could of been.

8. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

ctrl+alt+del - Replied Oct 13, 2002

transporter sounds like the type of movie where your suppose to leave your brain at the door. i want to see it. especially since mams said they was some wet asians in it!

9. yoink

yoink 12oz Elite Member

yoink - Replied Oct 13, 2002

yeah im holding my worries about this one, i dont know if ill see it int he theaters. I just hope its not like extreme sports xxx style.
    plus its kinda weird ive got that dude stuck in snatch mode ever since that movie.

yoink - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied Oct 13, 2002

this thread just gave me and idea of what i can do tonite.

11. BIGMETALCIRCUS - Replied Oct 14, 2002

this movie will make you want to get greased up and go biking... dope flick, and some awesome/funny fight scenes...

12. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Intangible - Replied Oct 14, 2002

werd....

Intangible - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  13. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

-MOE LESTER- - Replied Oct 14, 2002

bleh...i saw it tonite...kinda felt cheated about my 9.25$....it was pretty entertaining and that one fight scene in the bus yard was dope...but WHERE WAS THE FUCKING FRYING PAN MISSLE STUNT?!?! WAS IT JUST ME?? and that whole thing with the father daughter drama shit kinda sucked

i rate it 2 little girls out of 4.....movies just dont entertain me anymore

sorry if i ruined it for some people ahaha

14. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Oct 14, 2002

WARNING: You may have lost your testicles. See initial post.

15. dELiSs

dELiSs 12oz Elite Member

dELiSs - Replied Oct 14, 2002

damn you! jk

dELiSs - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages: