Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the toy

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by more-on, Nov 9, 2001.

1. more-on

more-on New Jack

there is this kid that writes sepe, this kid is the biggest toy ever i started writing see an a day later he started writing sepe he bites(seen,me,skuf,cope,an spone cuase he also writes se.one,an we tell this kid to stop biting an he denies it he has the biggest anger problem:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: hes 15 an cries about everything he cries when he loses hockey game,if you call him a name he goes in a rage an flipps out when call him the tear the tear is his nick name cuz he starts to cry then flipps out he needs to go to anger management,this kid never goes out an makes up excuses an if he dosent have one he'll just starty crying ohwell all i want to say is 45 sepe is a toy!!!!

2. the line starts here boys...
    take a number

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

your name pretty much says it all champ.

4. LeopoldBloom

LeopoldBloom New Jack

A fuck... i can't stop laughing...seriously. Anger management... oh man that's it. This is the best post I have ever read. Oh my god, this is great. I love the endless train of thought run-on sentence style. Keep on rockin' holmes.

Anger management... The Tear... oh god it's great.

5. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

i cant even begin to comment....too funny....

6. MystikPW

MystikPW New Jack

im actually speachless...hey moron, word to your momma...we went out

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

how would you know all this? is he your boy?

8. (ence

(ence Guest

9. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

for 5 dallars more i coulda been your dad!

10. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

well, at least this guy knows enough to only bite from the legends, like cope, skuf, seen, spone and....you!

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Bwahahahahahahaha...Oh dear god.

12. Verk

Verk Guest

Toy?

That guys not a toy, hes just a litte fuck, a toy is someone who trys to get up, i doubt this kid does, cause I bet even he knows you cant cry your way out of serious trouble like graffiti, although id like to him try!!

13. Verk

Verk Guest

sfds

someone who gets up but hasa shitty style

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

oh lord what have we done