the tourettes guy

dr.testical

heres a little taste of knowledge getting dropped on dom delouise

dom delouise gets fired upon

now for the assortment of videos most humans find funny, laughing garantees hell time. or just hard gasps for air. this guy is straight buckwild, aint no telling what dafucka will do next

Videos:

THE TOURETTES GUY VIDEOS.

the official site of the tourettes guy

http://www.tourettesguy.com

enjoy

and aslo face down ass up dats the way we like to fuck remix featuring tourettes man

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn, i thought this would have this video of some guy with a HORRIBLE case of Tourettes playing at a piano recital and just geeking the fuck out. We watched it in my 10th grade health class and i still remember it vividly.

Tourettes is one of those things that i feel really bad for the people, but at the same time i can't really help but laugh a bit. I'm an ass, oh well.

I knew a dude in college that had tourettes. homeboy would make a little ticking kinda noise that sounded like 'hmp'. When he got really nervous or stressed out he'd start blasting that shit out like a machine gun. I didn't figure out he had tourettes until I went off on him for doing it in the library. He was completely clueless that he was doing it.

i used to skate with a cat that had tourettes. He had a tick from it and would randomly twitch. When he was tired he would get really bad with it and twitch alot and say random things. He would swear or anything he would just be sitting in the back of the car being quite then "yeah so you know what I'm sayin?"...just random phrase.

I ran into a year or two back and his tourettes got better. His tick is almost gone and he's a happier man.

on those video's all I got ws random text...it was like the internet had tourettes.