Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The Throw-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by maybeuknow, Dec 15, 2004.

1. maybeuknow

maybeuknow Member

Please tell all your drunk/stoned/watver the fuck else u been on... funny or not or watever, please tell them... Cheers.

2. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

3. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

dewd lyke wun tyme eye wuzz all duzzted and lyke gotted with thisz hott chick, and da next day eye found out it waz actually a dead squirrel tehehe lolz DUMBFACE.

4. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i threw up one night when i was young, i was just sick i guess, but boy did it look like cherries, and i didnt even eat cherries...

5. panic

panic Member

Whenever i puke, no matter how hard or soft, or what's comming up, it comes out my nose.

Once i got really waisted, then smoked a big salad joint(hash/weed) and felt the need to shit. so naturally, i went to the bathroom of the house i was at.. i think it was a highschool semi-formal after party.. anywho, after about a minute of shitty, i was all finished, then the joint hit me hard, and a smelled my feces.. i ended up puking in the toilet, with my pants around my ankles. it hit me so bad i couldnt make any noise when someone banged on the door. The owner of the house, my buddy, thought someone was dieing, so he kicked the door in, and almost the whole party saw me praying to the porcalin(sp) gods with my pants around my ankles. it was awsome in a way you cannot understand.

6. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

i only ever pulled a whitey once...it wasn't nice

7. imported_splint2

imported_splint2 Senior Member

i broke out part of my front tooth by slamming a bottle of booze into when i was really drunk...

then i puked, but i was so drunk i didnt give a shit

8. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

a buddy of mine once got drunk on a field trip and threw upm on the bus on the way back like a minute before we got off.

We'd been eating fried bananas and cabbage tomatoes n shit and the barf was naaaaaaaaaasty and he got it all over the place.

nastiest looking plus smelling barf ever.

9. TresOne

TresOne Member

When i was 6 i ate damn near a whole bag of cheesies/cheetos, being the only thing I had eaten that day. It was Christmas eve, and my parents were going out to walk around the neighborhood and drop off some gifts to a few of their friends, and i wanted to tag along. I was running as fast as i could from house to house, and as soon as we got back home, i unloaded the biggest pile of fluorescent-orange vomit i've ever seen, right on the front door. I laughed so hard that i ended up puking again. I think i took a picture of it too, because i swear to god that shit could glow in the dark.

10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I threw up yesterday morning after I came home....hung over as shit.

It was the nice, clear, watery bile stuff too, which was actually quite pleasant......

11. spectr

spectr Guest

well there was the time we gave the retarded kid named joe a beer enama then made him drink the rest of the beer that was in the bottle that had just been in his ass, i laughed so hard i threw up.
    now why joe wanted to hang out with a bunch of drunk assholes who didnt like him very much is beyond me.

12. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

when i was in elementary school i we were doing some gay ass fucking play or some shit about being a bug and i threw up in front of my whole class. they all said "look he had eggs for breakfast" and you know what? i did.

not as bad as the guy who was throwing up poo tho.

13. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

that is fuckin disturbing and extremely funny spectr

14. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

im leaning towards more disturbing than funny.

15. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

im just a dry-heaver. shit sucks, then feels soooo relieving. this thread is weird.