The Throw-Up Thread

maybeuknow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whenever i puke, no matter how hard or soft, or what's comming up, it comes out my nose.

Once i got really waisted, then smoked a big salad joint(hash/weed) and felt the need to shit. so naturally, i went to the bathroom of the house i was at.. i think it was a highschool semi-formal after party.. anywho, after about a minute of shitty, i was all finished, then the joint hit me hard, and a smelled my feces.. i ended up puking in the toilet, with my pants around my ankles. it hit me so bad i couldnt make any noise when someone banged on the door. The owner of the house, my buddy, thought someone was dieing, so he kicked the door in, and almost the whole party saw me praying to the porcalin(sp) gods with my pants around my ankles. it was awsome in a way you cannot understand.

a buddy of mine once got drunk on a field trip and threw upm on the bus on the way back like a minute before we got off.

We'd been eating fried bananas and cabbage tomatoes n shit and the barf was naaaaaaaaaasty and he got it all over the place.

nastiest looking plus smelling barf ever.

When i was 6 i ate damn near a whole bag of cheesies/cheetos, being the only thing I had eaten that day. It was Christmas eve, and my parents were going out to walk around the neighborhood and drop off some gifts to a few of their friends, and i wanted to tag along. I was running as fast as i could from house to house, and as soon as we got back home, i unloaded the biggest pile of fluorescent-orange vomit i've ever seen, right on the front door. I laughed so hard that i ended up puking again. I think i took a picture of it too, because i swear to god that shit could glow in the dark.

well there was the time we gave the retarded kid named joe a beer enama then made him drink the rest of the beer that was in the bottle that had just been in his ass, i laughed so hard i threw up.

now why joe wanted to hang out with a bunch of drunk assholes who didnt like him very much is beyond me.

the first time i ever got drunk, my buddy streaked 3 blocks all the way to safeway and put his cloths back on behind a dumpster, we proceeded to walk in and find some girls buying iced cream at 11:30 pm, i got head in the safeway bathroom wile he stole a 6 pack of non alchoholic beer. after that we walked around aimlessly untill 3:30 am talking about how we didnt care about anything.

grade 8 was an awesome year. :haha: