the threat of death....

binaryheresy

so what is everyone's personal beliefs on life after death, reincarnation, or ceasing to exist? if this thread has been done before, then excuse me for taking up the space. my own personal belief is reincarnation (as i am buddhist) until my own soul feels it can reach enlightenment.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my belief is that it better not just be a void, or else i'm gonna be pissed...

i'd love to get more philisophical on this, but this a subject i'm really not that nuts about talking about (both religion and death) and i also haven't really made up my mind as to what i think happens... sometimes i think i don't even want to make up my mind...

the few times i've gotten to thinking seriously about this whole thing, i ended up really depressed for a long time...

http://crazy.codetroop.com/randimg/imgs/spiggyho.jpg'>

teehee

no seriously i used to be deathly afraid of death, but not anymore ive come to accept it. it was after a dream that i died in, and whatever whatever, to make a long story short i died in my dream, but i thought i really had died, and for some reason this huge calmness came over me after a few seconds of like excitement/nervousness i realised even tho i let some things hinder me as a person, im actually happy with who i am and im not worried at all as to what will happen anymore, weird...

when you die, you cease to exist.

that is the only logical explanation.

everything else is just man-made beliefs in an attempt to find comfort when thinking about our own death, to give a person meaning in an otherwise meaningless existence besides reproduction, or to help a person deal with the loss of a loved one.

Archived