Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The things you need to stop doing when you're

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SilentBob, Jan 20, 2006.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Member

So I went out drinking tonight with a friend I havn't seen for over a year. Ofcourse this meant we all got stupidly drunk and over all it was great fun.

Except I have to stop doing things of the following nature.

I should ...

1) Stop calling people faggots so they can hear me as they walk away from trying to fight my friends in a weird drunken stupor.

2) Stop picking fights with lads (lads are this weird sub genre of graffiti writer in sydney. Normally they try to act really hard and scare you by threatening to stab you etc... But I pick a fight with one pretty much once a week and am yet to be stabbed ever. None the less It's just a matter of time until I meet one who isn't totally full of shit I guess).

I'm walking to my house from the bus stop and this lad much bigger than me is staring at me. I look away then look at him and when I see he's still staring at me since we long passed each other I just stop walking and look at him. He says "can I help you with something?"
    I say "yeah, I'm wondering what the fuck you're looking at?"
    he says "I'm here with my lady"
    I say "what?"
    he says "I'm here with my lady"
    I say "what the fucks that got to do with anything? If you're tryng to say I was looking at you're lady then you're wrong"
    He says "what ?"
    I said "I wasn't looking at you're girlfriend if that's what you're getting at"
    He says "well we don't have a problem then"
    I say "yeah well then why the fuck are you staring at me?"\
    He pauses .. starts breathing really heavily and I take my backpack off and see if he's holding a glass bottle in his hand (it turns out to be a can). Eventually he spits on the grouns and says "you can leave"
    I say "does that mean you don't want to fight me dickhead?"
    he says "did I say that?"
    I say "no you spat and said I can leave"
    we make eye contact and he starts shaking his head and walks off. I start laughing, pick up my back pack and walk home.

This has to be the stupidest shit ever. Even more so now that I've typed it out and am reading it.

Anyway. Add on things you'd like to stop doing when you're drunk.

2. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

3. Skilla54

Skilla54 Senior Member

smoke some weed after u get that drunk,, only way to balance shit.. i cant even drink and not smoke blunts...

4. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

That's a real good story

5. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

6. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Throwing shit at nice cars when they try to leave the party.

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I need to stop drunk dialing girls and saying rude stuff

8. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

tellin everyone how much i love them.

fuck that.

9. roadpig

roadpig Dirty Dozen Crew

dancing to justin timberlake's music

10. cloner

cloner Senior Member

spending every bit of cash i have.

11. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Lordy i totally feel that.

12. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

13. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

making drunk posts on 12oz

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I need to put my phone on some kind of automatic timer that shuts down after 2 am. Any calls placed after then are pretty much pointless.