The things said by drunk people on 12oz thread.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

edit: because I want to give you all the impression that I may have been drunk and made a mistake when I first posted this reply.

Ok, so yeah, keep your eyes peeled for horrible mispellings, gibberish, and extended replies. Quote them here, you get the idea.

Originally posted by FilthyPraxis

edit: because I want to give you all the impression that I may have been drunk and made a mistake when I first posted this reply.

Ok, so yeah, keep your eyes peeled for horrible mispellings, gibberish, and extended replies. Quote them here, you get the idea.

time for a fihgt, lest take 12 steaps and sword afight wht guns. hiya

paintiong tomrorwow, WOW

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by shaolinmasta

Dollars Make Sence Shimmy Shimmy Ya They Don't Give A Fuck About Us

Ohh Baby I Like It Raaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww STARIAGHT UP PUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PUNNNNNNNNNAAAANNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIB WHATEVER DOLLARS MAKE SENCE SHIIMY SHIMMT YA SHANK YA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHSHAHAAHAHA

GHAHAHASEHSDFH MKO 77.;TULSTRMHL; L;MASDGR;XCVNKL ZSDFKL NZSDFNKLLASDFNKL;ASDGASDGASDVJLBJL;QWEFTUIONL.

dude, vampired own the whole wordl in this movei

ther secret and hsit

phsshhs...

they secreatyl own eceryitgin

blad is half vampire there to kill everything

hes a viogilante a vigilante cat

he seees through wooden doors

there babbooon eyes

Originally posted by effyoo

1340 drunken posts

ill give you my favorite sober one....

"ill smash a forty on his bitches face and but the rest of bottle through his kneck to watch his blood gurgle...."

or somthing like that.

do not throw food on peoples door and dont think they wont fucking want to kill you ESPECIALLY if you lie to them with a snide non convincing look. his bitch needsa get smacked........slap a ho tribe represent.

originally posted by me while i was fucking shitfaced and my ex thought i was going to stab her to death...silly girl...

"REALLY THOUGH................ILL PUSH THE RED BUTTON...........DO NOT FUCK WITH...............ILL TAKE 15 GENERATIONS OF ANY FAMILY TILL YOU DEFEAT ME"

half a bottle of rossi later...

sangaria taste pussy.

i wanna smash this empty forty on this ho.....

you know what she fucking did?

check it......

i seen mad fly Japanese women rolling in and out....no later than 11 i knocked on THEIR door.....this bitch is like some elite south american or somthing....anyway.....she decided to get me back to throw curry and tack moldy food to my door.

i swear....i seen her and her little dick boyfriend in the hallway and G O D personally pulled my collar and stopped me from breaking both their faces cause i woulda done jail time on it.

motherfuckers lied to me about it...........thought they was slick.......so lucky im not as coldhearted as i wanna be but no better.

kill a rich motherfucker just to watch them bleed and die.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

DRUNKEN RANTS BITCH...IM GONNA FUCKING TAKE A SHIT ON YOU AND FUCKING PUNCH YOU IN THE FUCKING FACE>>>

BITCHES PISS ME OFF SO FUCKING MUCH OUNCH THIESE FUCKING GIRLS IN THE FACE FOR BEING SO DAMN SEXY AND NOT LETING MOE LESTER HIT IT WITH OUT THE ROOFIES

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANNA FUCKING PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE YOU FUCKING HERBS>>>>FAGGOTS >...FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN FUMING KEY BOARD RAGE BITCH...CAN YOU DIG IT>>?// NO HBECAISE I FUCKING CANNED YOU YOU SHIT COVERED KNOCKED OUT BITCH>...FUCK YOU!!!!

:lol:

Archived