the theft and rapture of my car, all within acouple hours

iloveboxcars

i get home from work and have to park my shit on the street because some idiot is blocking my driveway while he's fixing the tarp on his boat. cool whatever. i go inside and chill for maybe 30 minutes until my girl gets there. we go out to eat.. my car is still there and i decide to move it to my driveway when we come back from getting food. 40 minutes later my shits gone. sweet. i call the cops and they lady says "they'll be by in a short time period they like to take care of these things quickly." we wait outside because getting to my door can be kind of confusing. while waiting outside we see 5 cops drive passed the nieghboring streets before one decides to stop on by. he gets all the information. cool.

i wasnt really expecting to see it again. i went upstairs threw on a movie and went to sleep. 2:30 the cops call me and tell me i can come and pick up my car. i go down and get it (on the other side of downtown) my shit's parked in the middle of the street and this fool is in one of their cars. i see that my deck is stolen. so i ask the officer if im going to be reimbursed for that some how.. and he said if the guy can recover it.

what? if the guy can recover it? its not like that fool got that shit off to someone he doesnt know in 5 hours. if someone else has it its a friend. either way, i got his name so if i dont get the stereo back through legal means i'll have to get it back myself.

every window except for the driver side is not working.

i seriously need to get rid of this car. 2nd time its been stolen in about 6 months. and its one of those early 90's hondas that you can get into by snapping your fingers three times. atleast he didnt cut the harness so i dont have to pay whatever to get a new harness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the theft and recapture of my car, all within acouple hours

i have a 90 accord. but fortunately it has an alarm.

i had a saab 900 turbo get stolen in broad daylight on a busy street with a nearby jazz fest going on. i didnt leave the door unlocked or anything. car thiefs are amazing.

i actually kept questioning if i left my shit unlocked because i had a really long day at work yesterday.

but when i got it back and i saw the hanger on the passanger side i was alright.

dude stole acouple cans of paint from me though.

I used to have a '93 Accord... and had about $1,000 worth of audio equipment in it that got stolen while I had it parked at work (in a parking garage). The weird thing is I had been very careful not to advertise the fact that I had a system while anywhere near my job, and you couldn't see anything that would give it away if you looked through my windows. Plus, aside from the system, the car was completely stock, so it didn't attract a lot of attention. Anyway, I never saw any of it again, and that was the last time I spent money on my car for shit I didn't need.

My car sucks. I got a neon. I bet if someone broke into it they'd drive it 20 feet, rip my deck out and park it back in my driveway. My bumpers falling off, my doors rattle and sound like they're scotch taped onto the frame. The molding on the passenger side door is gone, I get a nice breeze through it, and the wheel well is stapled sheet metal so I get another breeze through their, plus it smells like puke whenever it rains. And to top it off, the broad I got it from lost the ashtray.

the guy only stole my deck, not my speakers (not sure why)

looks like im going to have to look into some tint for all 5 windows.

I've been considering tinting my windows out but the tint laws in the U.S are fucking stupid. Michigan ain't bad, you can rock out the rear and back window any which way but the front gotta be 35% I think. Someone told me it's because a bunch of cops got shot pulling motherfuckers over......I don't understand why the cops can't just pull your ass over, break out the megaphone and scream "GET OUT OF YOUR FUCKING CAR OR ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOWS".

naw hondas are the shit, especially the old ones.

shits will ride to the very end.

i second that. I roll a honda and that thing has given me nothing but love on top of love. The three things that have screwed up on me in the 7 years of owning it have been pretty cheap to fix

hondas suck

bleh*

u woulda been better off collecting on insurance

bad idea....insurance would have given you $100 for your losses (cause its a 90') and that only if the shit has theft coverage

anyways your lucky you got it back in one piece and all he took was a deck

I got my car stolen and got it back missing my system, my wheels, engine parts, and a pic of my girlfriend at the time

When my honda was broken into, thieves got my cd's, stick knob, cologne, stereo faceplate (but the stupid shits left the actual unit in my dash) and a loaded gun in the trunk.

Fuck.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

str up my car gotroken into the fuckers took the cd player, ny fuking bad ass digital camera but left the speakers which were worth more than theother 2 collectively...fuckers

Damn bro..You have some of the worst luck..

At least you got it back. Could be worse..Last night the lady got into an accident in her car and failed to pay her insurance and registration for the past 3 months..

I've now got a 2 year old car in my backyard with the two rear wheels completely horizontal.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

lens i tried to give you props cos those tittays looked like a pair this japanese girl i fucked around with... good call excellent choice of images to lighten the ambient.

edited: btw ive given too many props the last 24. i owe you some props haha