"the talk"

cornelius

yeah... so i guess there's not just one "the talk"... there's this other one.. where your girl's dad asks you to step outside... and he'll ask you about your future plans... and how you expect to support his daughter.. and even if you think you've got your shit planned out.... it's not planned out well enough for him... and he'll make you feel like shit.. like your plan isn't going to work well enough... because he's a big business man... and you're just a lowly tattoo artist... yep.... even though i know my plan will work as long as i follow through.... even though i know i'll be financially stable... even though i'm doing much better than most people my age.. it still makes me feel shitty.. anyway... i think i'm just gonna sit up and think about it all night.. because i didn't even get to talk to her tonight... garbage....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ArtvandaL

yeH HOMIE,

ive been there

my advice

get serious with that girls pop,

tell her you love his daughter and you truly understand what hes saying

say you look forward to growing with her, and tell him a little bullshit if you want, like "I may not have a college degree but I'll be amned if my children dont"

Originally posted by ArtvandaL

yeH HOMIE,

tell her you love his daughter

That would be a bit unecessary, don't you think? You could just tell her. But then again that's provided you have a girl to tell that to. Be luck you'ren't like me, I can't even get a girl to punch me in the face.

Guest ArtvandaL

no that is perfectly appropriate in a situation whereas my fellow man has been dwelling in for the past, oh, month or deu'

Guest beardo
i'd tell that nigga to back the fuck up or i'd knock his daughter up 2 times quick.

putting the real voice to text makes shit even funnier

yep that sucks man but if you want to feel better hear this - my ex girl had 3 dads !! 3 fucking dads man.. 1 was her real (biological) dad, but her mum remarried twice after they got divorced and her being the kindred spirit that she is, has to keep in contact with all 3 families. so each week it would be off to see the different parents and have 'that talk' and many others. thank god she fucked off overseas..

oh yeah cornelius, if you're still sitting around bored give me your email... i want to know if you can come up with a basic-ish color scheme for a tat that i wanna get.

Guest postaholic

you shoulda told him that maybe if his daughter was doing a better job at sucking your dick, riding you, and letting you hit it in her ass, you to could be a made man millionaire, but til then, he needs to fuck off!!!

;)

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

tell him that you listen to SLAYER. if he's not down w/ you after that, then kill him and rock his daughter, AND HIS WIFE.

IMMORTAL is a fucking good band.....

is listening to slayer supposed to make you hard or something??? i used to listen to them in 6th grade.....

Originally posted by jah

is listening to sayer supposed to make you hard or something??? i used to listen to them in 6th grade.....

hmmmm.. do you mean like 'leo sayer' or something bro ? yeah i could see the therapeutic value in that..

hahahahahaha sorry man, i love typos.

:huh?:

Re: typo who??

Originally posted by jah

I MAKE NO TYPOS!!!! check ya e mail avils...

well, you said 'sayer' instead of 'sLayer' so i came through with a witty remark about leo sayer but it kind of blew up in my face !

yeah i got you, i'll hit you back now.

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I don't know if I could handle having a daughter. I know firsthand all the stuff that boys do.

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

when her dad first met me, i wasn't allowed in the house ever again.. he thought i was on heroin.. because i'm pale, and rarely talk or smile... her dad seems to like me now... i heard from her today.. she said her dad said we had a good talk.... so i dunno... there aren't any problems between me and her at all... i was just venting anyway.. right now i feel like puking though... i'm not getting into it.... i'm actually going to go to my room.. i don't even know why i came on here tonight.. thanks anyway for the advice people...

Archived