Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"the talk"

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cornelius, Aug 8, 2002.

1. cornelius

cornelius Member

yeah... so i guess there's not just one "the talk"... there's this other one.. where your girl's dad asks you to step outside... and he'll ask you about your future plans... and how you expect to support his daughter.. and even if you think you've got your shit planned out.... it's not planned out well enough for him... and he'll make you feel like shit.. like your plan isn't going to work well enough... because he's a big business man... and you're just a lowly tattoo artist... yep.... even though i know my plan will work as long as i follow through.... even though i know i'll be financially stable... even though i'm doing much better than most people my age.. it still makes me feel shitty.. anyway... i think i'm just gonna sit up and think about it all night.. because i didn't even get to talk to her tonight... garbage....

2. neversaydie

neversaydie Junior Member

i just let them know that i plan on letting them support me.

3. socrates

socrates Guest

It's worse than they ask you where you dumped the body?

4. cornelius

cornelius Member

nah.. i'm used to that question... i tell them i ate it..

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

"It's not you, it me..."

or...

"Welcome to Dumpsville baby! Population: YOU!"

depending on the situation...

6. cornelius

cornelius Member

nawh man.... we're all good.. it's just her dad can be a jerk sometimes...

7. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

yeH HOMIE,
    ive been there
    my advice
    get serious with that girls pop,
    tell her you love his daughter and you truly understand what hes saying
    say you look forward to growing with her, and tell him a little bullshit if you want, like "I may not have a college degree but I'll be amned if my children dont"

8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

That would be a bit unecessary, don't you think? You could just tell her. But then again that's provided you have a girl to tell that to. Be luck you'ren't like me, I can't even get a girl to punch me in the face.

9. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

no that is perfectly appropriate in a situation whereas my fellow man has been dwelling in for the past, oh, month or deu'

10. jah

jah Elite Member

haha. sweettalking parents is one of my 4tays...

11. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

12. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

i'd tell that nigga to back the fuck up or i'd knock his daughter up 2 times quick.

13. beardo

beardo Guest

putting the real voice to text makes shit even funnier

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

man... just imagine if YOU had a daughter and she brought someone ummm... like YOU home !

15. jah

jah Elite Member

good point