the tale of elenore and jennifer

Abracadabra

ok, while trying to get myself layed over the last few weeks i think the only person i've managed to screw is.....me.

elenore

so last weekend i head out with my brother and company to get smizzashed. i succeeded. my brother's girlfriend's best friend (elenore) is pretty cute and has the banging-ass body. so i spat game, bought her a few drinks and she was feelin the vibes. i put the hard word on her and she proceeds to tell me:

"me and my ex-boyfriend are trying to work things out so i don't know if i should do anything"

i'm like, "yeah, whatever. he's not here now is he? let's do it"

so we get down. she goes home and that the end of it....or so i think

jennifer

ok, so on saturday night me and a couple friends dip into this little pub on brunswick street for a couple of beers and to check out the funk band doin their thing. i plonk myself down in an empty chair which happens to be situated right next to a cute malaysian girl (jennifer).

jennifer is cute and asian, and has got that sweet athlete's figure. feelin it. so we talk for a while, and she invites me to go to a club with her and some friends later. i'm like cool, and i head along. we hang for a while, get along real well and her brother (who was with us at the club and is an overprotective twat...by the way, jen's only 19) decides it's time for them to head home. she takes my number and says she'll call. whatevs.

sunday night

go out for dinner with the fam and the brother's girlfriends and who happens to come along? you guessed it, elenore. didn't really talk to her too much, but had her checking me out through the whole dinner. i get the feeling that this isn't the last i'm going to hear from her, which is fine by me cos as i said before, she's got the bangin ass kit.

you know when you're listening to someone else at the table have a conversation and you watch the person that's talking? well while i'm watching the other people talk, elenore's watching me. like all night. ok, i have a feeling i'm going to get a phone call soon.

on the way home

while in the car on the way home from dinner (sitting next to elenore), i get a call from jennifer.

"i wanna get outta the house, wanna hang?"

ok

go to a quiet little night spot and shoot the shit about religion/politics/art/marriage etc etc. we have a couple drinks and all is going well. now at this stage i'm thinking, "well, nothing's happened yet, maybe i've just made a new friend and can see what will happen with elenore".

well, as i'm walking her to the tramstop she turns to me and says:

"i hope this doesn't sound too forward, but...." and proceeds to lay a kiss on the ol' absqueezy.

shit.

right now everything is ok, but i have this sickening feeling that within the next week or so i'm going to be waste deep in shit.

so what's the verdict?

-play on player-?

-go for elenore with the bangin ass kit-?

-stick with jennifer the asian honey-?

-ditch em both and keep hunting-?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hmm, so it's kinda like you have a back-up...you could ditch one a pursue the other i suppose, or vice versa, to avoid the shit you will be knee deep in as time goes by. or you could play on a be a soldier, and keep a back-up, just be real slick about it...i wish i could help man. i'm sure some other player will come along and give some good advice. good luck.

if it was me, id go with Elenore. im not really into asian girls (not being racist just they dont do it for me). Elenore is a good name too! i love a girl with a good name. plus shes got the banging body to accompany it :ballcap:

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Why cant you do both?

i could, but women are complicated enough as it is. i prefer to stick to one at a time. i hate drama with females. it's the last shit i need. and i'm not sure if i really want anymore than a lay lately anyway. i'm enjoying the batchelor life and stuff, i just wanna get my dick sucked every now and then, ya know. but such is life, shit never works out the way you want it.

i really wanna fuck elenore though. i reckon it'd be the hot shit.

and with jennifer, well she's a christian and a virgin. i asked her about the sex before marriage and she made it quite clear that the right man would get the skins (between the lines i see the words "fuck me")

Your computer can’t handle more than one program at once?

You already hit up Eleanore, so keep hitting it – she’s really into you, so fuck it until it’s over.

With Jennifer, you should do your thing, but don’t get too hyped because she’s a virgin, which means lots of frustration on your part. And it may end up in nothing. I dealt with a 20 year old Vietnamese virgin (people from this board may recall…lol), and I ended it by cussing her off on the phone because she made fun of my city’s hockey team. Plus I ain’t down with the big chase. Good luck.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i really wanna fuck elenore though. i reckon it'd be the hot shit.

theres your answer .. how old is Elenore ? she sounds like the one to go with

I see. Here is a solution. You can run with it and see if it works out or you can disregard it. Let both of them know that you are kinda seeing some one else but you really enjoy the time that you spend with the one you happen to be talkin to. Get the ass kit and dont commit to anything.

Well, since you just met both of them, I see no reason why you can't wait a bit until you're sure about which one to choose. I'd bet that they probably have other guys hollering at them as well, so... test the waters with both and see which flavor is to your liking.

Originally posted by Weapon X

With Jennifer, you should do your thing, but don’t get too hyped because she’s a virgin, which means lots of frustration on your part.

yeah, could do. at this stage i don't think there'll be any problems hittin it cos she seems pretty eager to go for a ride on the meat pole, but with women you never know. i'm just going to see what happens over the next few days/week and if a sense drama even in the slightest i'm gunna run for the hills

i think letting both of them know i'm "kinda seeing someone else" would create drama and lose me both sets of skins. i'll refrain from pulling that biz

yes, what type of retarded idea is that? at best, you'll make them both feel wierd about it. more likely, you'll lose both of their interest.

yea id stay away from the virgin, as tempting as it is, too much trouble in the long run. if u hit it, they get attached and then ur in a fix if u dont like her too much (and u dont like cutting girls hearts in a meat slicer). id stick with elenor even though her name sounds like shes 60

i think letting both of them know i'm "kinda seeing someone else" would create drama and lose me both sets of skins. i'll refrain from pulling that biz

actually..that's where you're wrong i think..

if you hint that you're dating...you don't gotta give specifics...but you eliminate the whole "you're fuckin someone else" card that's bound to get pulled...you're even prediciting it...saying that "you're seeing someone else" though is a little harsh..makes it sound like you're with someone...be general.."i just got out of a long relationship and i'm trying to get back into this dating thing" works pretty well..lol

at this point it's not serious with both of em so it ain't cheating..and alot of times...women will feel less expectation if they know you're dating other people...which will lead to em letting their guard down..

you know that whole "when it rains it pours" sayin..it's true..for some reason women like guys who are messin with other women...like when you're in a relationship...you get hit on by all sorts of chicks who would never hit on you if you were single..

this year was the first year i've been single since..like 5 years ago..

at one point this summer i was bonin 3 girls on the regular..and they all knew i was seein other chicks..and the reaction was the same from all of em when i told em .."i appreciate the honesty"...then off to the bedroom...

if you're honest..and you can lay the pipe...it's should be good..eventually you'll have to make the choice..or the choice will make itself...

The way i see it alphabetman, is that there's great capacity for both chicks to fuck up, regardless of what you do.

With jennifer being a virgin and all, she might decide she wants it from A to Z and then freak out and change her mind at the very last moment, when you're all primed and ready to get the panel van rocking. Even if you get to hit it, she'll probably be a shit lay, through no fault of her own, only due to inexperience; and then she'll hang off your balls and you'll probably end up having to marry her just so you don't break her heart.

Now lets turn our attention to Elenore. (I've never seen it spelt this way, are you just guessing?) As you mentioned, she's all 'bout it, but she was hesitant due to trying to sort shit out with her ex. I can see this one going two ways. 1. She'll use you as a tool to get over her ex and you two will fuck and fuck and fuck or 2. She'll get you all hot and heavy again and then freak out about her ex and use you as someone to pour her heart out to about it for hours and hours, all the while not letting you get your fuck on.

I don't know if this helps, i don't really see why it would. I'm just trying to brighten up your day/rain on your parade.