the @ symbol is racist :::::: friday 9th of july, 2004

Abracadabra

it's going to be a quiet one this weekend. a little on the broke side after last weekend.

tonight: a few quiet beers and some ps2 or a dvd. if i get a little twisted i might head out for a little bombing action.

saturday: got alot of paint at the moment so i might head out to an abandoned building and paint a daytime piece, something i haven't done in a long time.

saturday night: might head to the dmc comp with my brother. might just go bombing instead. we'll see.

sunday: chillax at home with jen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Friday

- turns out i have to sover someone's shift. Up at 7 on my only day off. Shweet.

- Seeing Choke afterwards at the Stampede. Getting drunk and riding rides.....puking on little kids and their cotton candy. Bliss.

Saturday

- Fucking working all day

Sunday

- Who knows. Knowing me I'll blindly agree to work again.......

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday: Relatively chill. Drink a little, watch season 1 of Family Guy, if pumped go out to a pub for a beer or two. Stay at a friend's house.

Saturday: Up at 4:30 AM for some gnar-ass tarpon fishing. All day beer obliteration. Cap off with a BBQ.

Sunday: Who the fuck knows. Read books in the hammock and drink a lot of water I guess.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Friday: Relatively chill. Drink a little, watch season 1 of Family Guy, if pumped go out to a pub for a beer or two. Stay at a friend's house.

Saturday: Up at 4:30 AM for some gnar-ass tarpon fishing. All day beer obliteration. Cap off with a BBQ.

Sunday: Who the fuck knows. Read books in the hammock and drink a lot of water I guess.

isn't it funny how waking up early sucks unless it's for fishing, and then it's awesome??

uni holidays means every days a damn weekend.

friday:

trackside/underpass silvers.

Saturday:

out for lunch, see a movie and do a bit of shopping, then its some painting at night

sunday:

clean my room, prepare for enrolments on monday...

Guest krie
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

- Seeing Choke

Ohhh nice!

Friday - Couple of beers then Im going to head out for a paint

Saturday - work. Night: Got a pub crawl on then most likely some hip hop gig

Sunday - sleep.

friday, just got back from work, time to watch all the night of the living films.

saturday, buy some new shoes, a cd or two, and hopefully catch up with a few friends...

sunday, take a shitload of photos with my new macro lens.

I have just stopped reading mamerro's posts in these threads.

why... because it makes me jealous. No doubt he mentioned; boats, beaches, a bbq and drunkeness.

Lucky Freakin' Rican !

:dazed:

Friday

- get paid

- party with some old friends

- no doubt get stupid and try to pick up while my girl is out of town.

Saturday

- music festival down by the lake

- hang my hammock up somewhere nice.

Sunday

- shoot some video for a martial arts dvd

- try not to get my ass kicked while filming.

- Grocery store and drug store super raid!

it's going to be a quiet one this weekend. a little on the broke side after last weekend.

tonight: a few quiet beers and some ps2 or a dvd. if i get a little twisted i might head out for a little bombing action.

you must be real broke

Archived