the sweet sound of a femle's voice

Gnes 37

tonight im drunk on 4 20 its me boys wedding

i dunno im kinda drunk as usual i kinda feels bad for my nigga getting married at a youn age t the age of 22 i mean ou got your whole life to live i mean 22 damn thats so young if i was ever to get hitched itll be arounf in my earl 30s as for the sweet sound of a female voice its the thing youd like to hear when your faded and its 3 o clock in the moring youre wide awake and you decide to give a couple of your lady friends a ring to let them know youres ok whether they dotn give a fuck or not just to hear them say jeesh gimme a break im tring to go asleep or whatever taht voice of female to let you know that thjere out htere but i guess tonight nobody picked up so here i am my loser lonely self writing on 12oz prophet writing this nosensical bullshit of my non playerisical bullshit balh blah whatever im wide awake and paint less i know its not the end of the world but such a thing can send a wind wanderign into the deep end of the universe.......sorry for the types im sure you can understand...

happy 42o everyone... hope you smoke bowls/blunts all day...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It seems to me Gnes always gets drunk at a wedding or something then coming back to 12oz and posting something semi-deep.

Although, it always looks funny to me because hes drunk and can't type very well because of that.

No hate, Gnes. This was just something I thought was kind of funny.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

My friend's (well kinda) gonna get married on 4 20 too. Now I like the stupid weed for sure, but they are stupider cause he's 18 and she's 15. There's a hard lesson to be learnt and it's gonna hit em like tons of rolling metal, but I don't know what it is.

I sense a future episode of Maury Povich.....

Originally posted by Gnes 37

tonight im drunk on 4 20 its me boys wedding

so here i am my loser lonely self writing on 12oz prophet writing this nosensical bullshit .........i know its not the end of the world but such a thing can send a wind wanderign into the deep end of the universe......

ha ha thats beautiful man

Originally posted by Zack Morris

are the 18 and 15 year old from kentucky?..if not they need to be.

Agreed....It's now past "4/20" and I'm not sure of their "marrital" status as of yet....but let me tell you about the shittyness of today. I worked at 2:00PM. I woke up at 1:30, just enough time to make it to work on time unstoned. Well, I didn't get to leave work until after 12. Then it dawned on me that I didn't get to smoke on 4/20, I was straight pissed.

Oh, and about marrying (or even being in a relationship with) a younger girl (<20) is asking for trouble, as they change their mind's at a drop of a dime. And you'll be kicked to the curb regardless of your "size."

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by platapie

the sweet sound fo your girls voice at 3 in the morning calling yo ujus to say gnite. awwwww man

shit this made me cry because this will never happen to me because im a loser

Archived