the sun bathing thread!

Guest mopius

Guest mopius

im going to be nice and brown by summers end, so here are some tips for a sucessful non-burn tan

-go out for like maybe an hour on each side at most

-to aviod the "farmers tan" use sunscreen

-show it off, i think girls like it, but then again what would i know......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mopius

im going to be nice and brown by summers end, so here are some tips for a sucessful non-burn tan

-go out for like maybe an hour on each side at most

-to aviod the "farmers tan" use sunscreen

-show it off, i think girls like it, but then again what would i know......

unless youre with a chick you should have your nuts chopped off for sun bathing. go surfing. or go play in the sun. sunbathin....

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i got a good one, but it sure came at a price. i think it took about 2 weeks to finally get the tan. first it was red, for a LONG ass time. then i started to peel, that took a while. finally ive got myself a nice looking tan. was it worth it. OH HELL NO.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by fizm

WHITE PEOPLE SHOULD NOT TAN

hideous...jesus...what are you all thinking...

put a non tanned white girl next to a tanned white girl..which one would look more sexy? think of twins...one living up in alaska..then think ofone livin in some tropical island...her hair would look better..actually.. i dont know...i just wouldnt want some girl that glows in the dark..

i was tan and i love getting sun, but i don't have any time to go outside. i work all week, then on the weekend i work fixing my house.

this weekend i sanded the drywall and put up the primer then moved stuff.

i never get to see the sun, not by my choice at all though. i guess i'm saving my skin in the long run though.

Re: Re: the sun bathing thread!

Originally posted by jah

unless youre with a chick you should have your nuts chopped off for sun bathing. go surfing. or go play in the sun. sunbathin....

white girls especially shouldn't tan. and they definitely shouldn't compound the ugly by bleaching their hair. that is the opposite of appealing contrast.

Guest Catch22

Has anyone seen that commercial where some dude falls asleep sunbathing. The thing is he's holding a beer in one hand & his walkman in his other & he happens to be holding them on his chest. When he wakes up he looks like he had been wearing a bikini. The beer & walkman look like the bikini over his chest & the wires from the walkman looks like the straps. Kinda funny.

// yeah, but i'm white and i sure as fuck don't do it. my girl bitches at me everytime she sees me that i need to get more sun... its true i suppose, but i only burn, i don't tan. i turn red, it peels off, and i'm whiter than before. i don't care though. and as somebody said, if you're not a girl sunbathing... shit, you got problems

Archived