1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the stupid f*ucking driving test

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by FROSTY, Oct 22, 2001.

1. FROSTY

FROSTY 12oz Senior Member

the stupid f*ucking driving test

Discussion started by FROSTY - Oct 22, 2001

K am i the only one who found the G2 driving test a bitch. I cant stay calm and i do the stupidest things. The fucking instructor is a robot and i wanna shoot him. i have failed it 2 times now and im gonna freak. usually things with me go "3rd times a charm" so im hoping next time i get it. whell neways do any of you have any driving test horror storys or am i just an outcast....... ?

for fuk sakes!!!!!!

FROSTY - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Oct 22, 2001

i took driving classes before i went for my test and my instructor was good friends with all the people at the place and brought them pizza and stuff on test day. i honestly should have failed..it's amazing what giving fat old men pizza can accomplish.

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  3. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Fox Mulder - Replied Oct 22, 2001

i went to a driving school where they gave you the test the on the last day. omg i hated that so much. i had this fat mean lady. grr. i'm so glad i will never have to see her again. if you get 10 checks during your test you fail. i got 9. words can't express how much i hated that.

Fox Mulder - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  4. CATS

CATS 12oz Senior Member

CATS - Replied Oct 22, 2001

Back in the dark ages when I took my test I had the biggest bitch for an instructor, but I passed with flying colors. I guess somones just got skills behind the wheels. I actually like racing, none of this late night drag strip I think I should have been in Fast and the Furious. The real on the highway emergency lane crushing steez.

CATS - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. FROSTY

FROSTY - Replied Oct 22, 2001

ya i know some people got more skill than others.

i think my problem is i get all nervous and shit. and i hate all the testers caus they dont fukin talk at all. its like turn this way now park.

at the end of my test the dude was like you need more practise but at least you know what the test is like now. he was just like gettin out of the car and im like ohhhh so u mean i failed right. and hes like umm yes.
    like god dam just say i fukin failed! Its not soemthing i havnt heard before or soemthin.....

6. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle 12oz Member

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle - Replied Oct 22, 2001

It took me three times too.....

I had to take Drivers Ed at school to get my insurance down. It was done by some private driving school. So I pass the in-class shit no prob, smoked weed before every class. Ok, so for the in car I get seriously, the BIGGEST bitch you could possibly imagine. On my first day she takes me on all the freeways and downtown and shit. I forgot to mention that I had never driven a car in my life. It was hell. I hated that bitch. She made me so nervous, and treated me like I knew how to drive. If I could have one free kill it would be her. I saw her once last year in the school, doing it for more kiddies. She tried to talk to me and I just yelled "FUCK OFF YOU BITCH!!" in front of everybody. Ha ha, it was cool.

Don't worry man, you'll get it soon:)

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

suburbian bum - Replied Oct 22, 2001

every one i know said driveing test are easy as fucking hell, mayby you just suck at driveing?

suburbian bum - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 12oz Veteran Member

Gnes 37 - Replied Oct 22, 2001

just fuckin practice get one of your homies that can drive and sit in the passenger seat and drive around a practice a shit load before the test seriously its not hard unless you dont have any homies

Gnes 37 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. FROSTY

FROSTY - Replied Oct 22, 2001

hahah word

the thing that pisses me off is the next time i can take it is january.
    :heated:

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Oct 22, 2001

if were talking about actual drivers exams, i failed my learners about 12 times and passed the driving test with no demerits.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. Lush

Lush 12oz Member

Lush - Replied Oct 22, 2001

I passed my beginners and my driving test on the first try. The only messed up thing about drivers ed was that I had my b.o.m. teacher as a drivers ed instructor, and he always made me take him to starbucks. Anyway this one time the parking lot was pretty full, and he was like "Park there, no wait there, oh no try there, oh wait we shouldn't park between the two trucks because people will think we're back there necking." OH MY GROSS! It made me feel so icky every time I saw him after that.

Lush - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. mopius

mopius Guest

mopius - Replied Oct 22, 2001

you must suck at driving to vail the driving test...damn

13. eros

eros 12oz Senior Member

eros - Replied Oct 22, 2001

eros - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. SenorSeven

SenorSeven 12oz Elite Member

SenorSeven - Replied Oct 22, 2001

uhm...i thought it was simple...everything about getting it is simple.

SenorSeven - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. serpent of the light - Replied Oct 23, 2001

i took my permit test today, i got perfect, as usual. hell i'm nearly 18 its about time i got a permit, right?
    xxx303