the street

JaZe

there are new lesbians that live on the next building near me and there infront my building and i can see them threw my window doing gay shit like there emo girls and there lesbians lighting candles on the ground its so stupid i think they watched the craft to many times or something my mom saw them fucking on a church step the other day. did i fail to mention they are emo lesbians?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JaZe

(A)there are new lesbians that live on the next building near me and <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>(1)there infront my building and i can see them (2)threw my window doing gay shit like (3)there emo girls and (4)there lesbians lighting candles on the ground its so stupid i think they watched the craft to many times or something my mom saw them fucking on a church step the other day. did i fail to mention they are emo lesbians?

</span>

(A) fragment sentence. fuck, the entire shit is fragmented like grenade shrapnel

(1) they're*

(2) through

(3) they're

(4) what the fuck?

among other things

throw rocks at them.

what the fuck. your post has so many errors in it, i had to edit 5 times just for me to find out the baddest of the bad typos/grammar in that shit, niegga.

there are new lesbians that live on the next building near me and THEY'RE infront my building and i can see them THROUGH my window doing gay shit like THEY'RE emo girls and THEY'RE lesbians lighting candles on the ground its so stupid i think they watched the craft TOO many times or something my mom saw them fucking on a church step the other day. did i fail to mention they are emo lesbians?

LEARN HOW TO USE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, AND USE PUNCTUATION

there are new lesbians that live on the next building near me and there infront my building and i can see them threw my window doing gay shit like there emo girls and there lesbians lighting candles on the ground its so stupid i think they watched the craft to many times or something my mom saw them fucking on a church step the other day. did i fail to mention they are emo lesbians?

how old are you...and ya mom don't sound real bright either...

Re: Re: the street

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

[/size]

(A) fragment sentence. fuck, the entire shit is fragmented like grenade shrapnel

(1) they're*

(2) through

(3) they're

(4) what the fuck?

among other things

throw rocks at them.

what the fuck. your post has so many errors in it, i had to edit 5 times just for me to find out the baddest of the bad typos/grammar in that shit, niegga.

" Ur a fuhkin' lusah'!!!!!! "

their, now you have something to do for the night.

Originally posted by iquit

style your hair into a fashion mohawk. cut an onion and become teary eyed. engage the lesbians in an emo related teary eyed conversation about witchcraft, morissey, kittens, or piebald. try to have sex with them both at the same time.

That’s if they’re good looking. If they look beastly, then they are real live lesbians, and you can forget it.

Archived