The Stomach Problem Thread

GucciCondom

So I get these terrible fucking stomach problems all the time and I don't really know exactly what causes it.

They told me it was stress, took Paxil, and it didn't work.

Told me maybe I was lactose intolorant, stopped drinking milk, didn't work.

Told me it was too much soda, stopped drinking soda, didn't work.

Told me it was acidic things, stopped eating pizza and ketchup and all, didn't work.

I was wondering if anyone else has stomach problems? Sometimes it feels like there is a lot of gas building up in there and it makes me uncomfortable. Then other times it feels like I got the fucking runs real bad and I'm about to shit my pants.

The thing is that it happens fucking almost every day. I can't figure out why it happens so much.

I thought maybe it was anxiety like they said, but then I realized that it happens at the most un-anxious times. It does happen when I have to goto school or things like that, but it also happens on the weekend, or in the summer when I have no worries what-so-ever.

I remember this dating back to about when middle school started. I have always gotten stomach pains and what-not kind of a lot, but over the past couple years it has started happening almost daily.

It is really starting to fucking make me mad because it fucks up things in my life. I end up staying home from school or work, or not being able to go out with my friends.

I have an appointment to go get checked out by the doctor to see if I have an ulcer since it seems like food has effects on it, but also stress and all.

I was just wondering if anyone else ever went through any fucking bullshit like this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im thinking its either an ulcer, ibs (irritable bowel syndrome), or maybe some sort of intestinal infection, or possibly a parasite. i can relate to this because i have had a parasite a few years back, but when i did i had no bowel problems other than intense stomach cramps after eating. so bad i couldnt even walk.

the symptoms sound to me that you have ibs which is most common in females but i think i have it too, so it strikes a few males i guess. the problem is that doctors cannot find out what it is. ive been to so many doctors the past 2 yrs (since ive had the problem) and they havent been able to cure it. they give me the same shit as you..."monitor your diet, stop eating spicy/greasy foods, dont drink milk, go on a wheat free diet, lower your stress, etc.

without getting too graphic you should get tested for an ulcer, mainly they will check if you have blood in your stools. if you really wan to get into further testing which unfortunately i have done, it gets uncomfortable. you get poked and probed in every hole possible. i have personally had some success with an over the counter medicine which i cant remember the name of right now, but i will find out within the next day or two. its sold at walgreens or longs drugs, and it says ibs right on the box. give it a try, and good luck man, i know how annoying this is.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by onesandzeros

I'm not going to go into gross details on here, but if you need some insight, feel free to email.

Shit, tell us all the details...

Onesandzeros - email sent.

Jackmeoff- Thanks for the input. I think it may be IBS they have mentioned that alot, but I think it could be an ulcer too. It seems like it can instantly start hurting at times when I get mad or something. If someone gets on my nerves and I start yelling, all the sudden the pains start building up.

I would also like to say, that people fucking piss me off. I try to talk to my mother about it, and she just tells me "deal with it." She seems to think that I get little stomach pains because I am nervous or some bullshit. I would agree that I can be shy at times, but I am not a nervous person, I do not give a fuck about what others think, and they are not little pains. She thinks I claim my stomach hurts to fucking get out of responsibilities, but that is far from the truth. I would honestly trade anything to make this go away because it makes me feel like I can't function normally in life and I despise it.

agreeing with the other three people, sounds like ibs.

i've got :

-hiatal hernia. It's where you're esophagus is too short, so it doesnt meet up with your stomach, so the food goes down the esophagus and slides over to a little empty area off to the side of the two tubes, causing much pain and pressure until it goes down. It's quite irritating and everything from simple cereals like raisin bran, to even water makes me sick.

-acid reflux, which backs up into that little void of a space between my esophagus and stomach..

-ulcers in my stomach.

oh. it's good times when i sit down to eat. Usually followed by intense stabbing pains in my chest.

:)

Sounds like a whole bunch of winners in here! I guess the disease I've

got is caused by my immune system attacking the tissue in my

intestine. Had I not gotten tired of feeling weak all the time from the lack

of blood in my system a few weeks ago and gone to the doctor, my

colon could've perforated and I would have died a slow painful death from

sepsis.

Being sick is awesome, it's expensive as fuck and no one cares!

Guest mikro137

i developed ulcers from having a diet consisting of primarily mickeys 40's and mexican food. ironicly i was puking blood because of this , and went to the emergency room to get some treatment. the doctor asked me , so , do you drink often , i told him that i drank about 2 40's of mickeys a day . then he asks me , are you drunk right now? i repeated myself , was givin some medicine which did nothing and stumbled my way home.

You should also look into Celiac Sprue or Celiac Disease. It's often misdiagnosed as IBS but there's more to it than what IBS is offering. I say look into it. I went through much of the same shit (no pun intended... though it kinda works if you think about it) you're going through and had been misdiagnosed for close to two years before a biopsy revealed all. I'm still running tests for further issues but cutting out Gluten and Gluten grains immediately helped me out. I noticed solid movements and no gas within a week of cutting Gluten out. Problem is... Gluten is in everything... EVERYTHING! It sucks. If you have Celiac Sprue... you'll be eating a limited diet my friend. Though somehow... I still manage to find junk food I can shove down my throat.

gucci, i have in front of me two different medicines made to treat irritable bowel syndrome, if thats what it is.

the first is a white and red box called "Equalactin". this is the one i personally have used and had success with. within 24 hours, no signs of stomach cramping or diarrhea.

the second is a blue and white box called "Digestive Advantage". i have not used this one yet because of the success ive had with the previous one i mentioned.

-both are chewable tablets meant for treating ibs, and are sold at the local drug store. good luck.

Originally posted by GucciCondom

Sometimes it feels like there is a lot of gas building up in there and it makes me uncomfortable. Then other times it feels like I got the fucking runs real bad and I'm about to shit my pants.

i get like this for like a month or two at a time... few times a year...

i usually just end up being wasted for the whole couple of months because it pisses me off so much...

i figure i'm kinda lucky tho, cuz somehow, subconsiously, i always know when it's gonna start happening, so i start drinking heavily a few days before it starts...

drink your way through it... works like a charm...