The State Vs. Michael Jackons

RumPuncher

britt.gif

So I cant help myself... I'm really interested in this trial.

I know it's like watching a burning building, but I cant look away.

Part of me hopes Jacko doesnt go to prison, that we just really

dont understand the repercusions of robbing someone's childhood,

but if he's doing the same thing to other children, I want him hung.

Well maybe just a lifetime ban on being anywhere near children.

markstein.gif

thoughts - opinions - updates ?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

news:

• Mr Melville outlined the alleged extortion by detailing how Jackson and several uncharged co-conspirators reportedly told the Arvizo family that their lives were in danger. The family were urged to return to the star's Neverland ranch and take part in a pre-scripted video rebutting the Bashir documentary, with the warning "never turn your back on Michael", according to the indictment.

the fuck would he do? Jump you?

the latest:

MAJOR DEVELOPMENTS: The prosecution laid out its case that Jackson molested a 13-year-old cancer patient after a monthlong conspiracy to hold the boy's family captive until they helped him fix the public relations mess caused by the airing of the documentary "Living With Michael Jackson." District Attorney Thomas Sneddon said in his opening statement that sexually explicit magazines, some with the accuser's fingerprints, were found in Jackson's master bedroom, along with letters from the accuser to "Michael" or "Daddy Michael." Defense attorney Thomas Mesereau countered that the charges were "bogus" and that the boy's mother has a history of welfare fraud, lying under oath and using her kids to dupe celebrities into helping her family.

WHAT'S NEXT: Mesereau continues his opening statement Tuesday; the first prosecution witness is expected to be "Living With Michael Jackson" producer Martin Bashir.

^ that should be interesting!

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The private world of Michael Jackson will show that instead of reading them Peter Pan, he's showing them sexually explicit magazines. ... Instead of cookies and milk, you can substitute wine, vodka and bourbon." - District Attorney Thomas Sneddon.

And the defence's angle....

That the mother was looking for an easy mark to extract money from.

Well if that's the case, she should go to prison for putting her son

in the position where a monster could get him.

thre was a law and order episode about the mother putting up the kid to get assraped by a celebrity, pretty interesting and they might bring it into trial since they did bring a suposed law and order trial into the case of the mother that killer her 5 kids and blamed it on post traumatic stress.

I still like michaels music though, mofugga could cut a rug.

this man desires that he look increasingly like a living,

walking skull-being. the psychological perspective alone is damaging..plus...i think, i'm a male with a healthy, hetero sex life..and yet i feel that as a male, i'm pretty damn horny and am kind of a perv..so how perved out would you be if you were 45 and have never done the slip 'n' slide?

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Mar 1 2005, 02:57 AM

thre was a law and order episode about the mother putting up the kid to get assraped by a celebrity...

I saw a similar crime show about a kid who was super traumatized by a

sexual assault in his early years and by the end of the episode it was

revealed that it was the parents who knowingly left their child with the

pederast in exchange for money. I dont think the kid killed his parents.....

and I cant say it would have been right..... but I would understand.

great article I found:

What made Jacko wacko?

BY GORD McLAUGHLIN

• I wonder if accused criminals across the US are jamming their fingers down their throats, now that Michael Jackson has shown that a bit of flu-like vomit can act like sand in the wheels of justice. It's hard to believe this is the same savvy showman who dominated '80s pop. Didn't he realize that barfing after he got to the courtroom might be more effective? Maybe he's following the old showbiz adage: always leave them wanting more.

Who knows what goes on in Jackson's head? We can't see into his psyche, no matter how translucent his skin becomes. Many have tried, of course. Some have attributed the surgical diminishment of his nose and the lightening of his skin tone to some sort of internalized racial self-hatred. That may be, but this armchair psychologist would like to take another tack. I posit that Michael Jackson's bizarre metamorphosis and behaviour have far more to do with sublimated homosexuality.

We know that Jackson, 46, was raised in Gary, Indiana, hardly a hotbed of progressive sexual thought in the 1960s. Sure, in some sense Jackson was actually raised on the road, first singing at the age of five and touring shortly afterwards. But it was always under the domineering eye and arm of father Joe Jackson.

We also understand that many black communities are deeply disapproving of homosexuality. "The greatest taboo is to be black and homosexual," author J.L. King recently told Oprah, so we know that it must be true. King, who is black, wrote A Secret Sex World: Living on the Down Low, which explores the phenomenon. In my own travels, I've slept with a few black guys who've told me they would never even consider coming out because they'd be shunned. And this is in 21st century Toronto, not a 1960s Midwest steel town.

People like to joke that one of Jackson's first real love ballads was sung to a rat named Ben. I'm not going to argue that the gender of the rat is important here. It's more that Jackson, at only 13 years old, was able to convey so convincingly the sense of alienation, the hardship of a friendship that others would decry.

Is that a stretch? It's not like Jackson actually wrote "Ben." But let's look at some of the songs he did write. On his 1979 breakout solo album, Off the Wall, his heartbreak ballad was "She's Out of My Life." Did Michael ever sing about romantic love actually working out? "Billie Jean is not my lover, she's just a girl..."

Coincidentally, I was browsing a used music store the other day and came across a vintage vinyl version of Off the Wall. It's a bit startling to see, especially in the now-oversized cover art of an LP, the handsome young black man as he was: still handsome and still black. It was at CD Cat on Yonge, in case you're collecting.

In my case, I have collected only two Michael Jackson songs, "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" and "Black or White." I did the very best dancing of my life to the latter at a Malaysian resort on some highly illegal drugs, but that's another story. More pertinent to today's thesis was my own experience as a closeted homo in the '80s, writing for the musical theatre. More than once I noticed on opening night the references to a double life and sexual secrets that were sprinkled in the lyrics. It's hard to repress something as strong as sexuality without it leaking out in some other form.

Take a look at Elton John, the '70s-era Elton who simply couldn't admit to being gay, even as his stage persona and costumes were so flamboyant you expected them to spontaneously combust. Included with his 1975 album, Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy was some sort of Elton John comic strip story. One of the series of panels depicted his breakup with a girlfriend, and his wistful declaration that he probably wasn't cut out for marriage.

Not a decade later, the "Thriller" video made my skin crawl, not for its horror-film content but rather its closeted-homo subtext. In the pre-music scenario, Michael is walking home at night with a girl whose crush is painfully evident. But he warns her off by saying he's "different," before morphing into a nocturnal were-creature.

"Before you judge me / Try hard to love me / The painful youth / I've had."

These are the lyrics, from History's "Have You Seen MyChildhood," (also the theme to Free Willy 2) that Jackson himself points to when offering a glimpse of his soul through the prism of his work. There may well be some truth to it, but I suspect it's just a layer.

We are supposed to presume that Jackson is innocent of the molestation charges until proven guilty. But it's not even the possible sexual interference that suggests sublimated homosexuality. It's the painfully contorted internal reasoning that it must take for Jackson himself to believe that sharing his bed with prepubescent boys is nothing but an innocent expression of non-erotic love.

I really think that he at WORST thinks of children like he and them are the same age/maturity . Which implies an immense psychological Issue that needs to be treated . But i also think that theres no way with all the people around MJ on a constant basis ( security , PR , Lawyers, Advisors, Family etc ) that it would be hard for him to commit these alleged crimes, nor do i think he actually did commit them .

if a person with down syndrome loses control of their

emotions and they beat a stranger to death, should they go free?

Well there's been cases of people who are borderline retarded being

put to death for crimes in the US. What changes with this case? Money and fame.

Is Jackon a truly messed up and disturbed individual? - Yes

Would a judge find him capable to stand trial? - Yes

Is this the first time this kind of accusation has come up? - No

Would you put your child in a lion's den? - Hell no.

I think jackson is guilty of something,

but the parents are also guilty and by

the time a verdict is read, the media will also be guilty.

(of different charges obviously)

Guest imported_b0b

Loved it when Huey (sp?) from Fun loving Criminals got stopped by a prime time "entertainment" program on his way into some premiere.

BBC:"you're live on BBC"

Huey: "live?"

BBC: "yeah"

Huey: "Michael Jackson fucks kids"

then he walks off laughing. This was about 6 months ago and went out at about 7pm. Great stuff.

Originally posted by postmodernism@Mar 2 2005, 10:26 AM

Doesnt MJ have children by a couple women? correct me if i'm wrong. He had more ass getting potential that Ron Jeremy in his day. If he didnt scrump atleast 10 supermodels he should be locked up.

read the article I posted above that theorizes that he's Gay.

'she's not my lover, she's just a girl' ????

Guest sneak
Originally posted by b0b@Mar 2 2005, 12:00 PM

Loved it when Huey (sp?) from Fun loving Criminals got stopped by a prime time "entertainment" program on his way into some premiere.

BBC:"you're live on BBC"

Huey: "live?"

BBC: "yeah"

Huey: "Michael Jackson fucks kids"

then he walks off laughing. This was about 6 months ago and went out at about 7pm. Great stuff.

hahaha that cracked me up bob....

i think its going to be interesting to see if he actually serves time for this. we all know that a "normal" ( i use that word losely) person would probably end up behind bars for a crime like this. damn right too in my opinion. i respect all sides of the story, even though we will never know exactly what happened with MJ and the kid. however, its not right or on is it. its a crime for a reason...

MJ on the other hand....well its michael Jackson. i think that says it all. i dont doubt he wont be found not guilty, but in all likelyness i think commun it service will be the outcome. a judge wont be able to get away with letting an example like this go unpunished..

I'm not positive thats going to happen.

I remember reading a while back that homeboy's fortune was dwindling fast, so I doubt he has more than OJ.

MJ could finally be the celebrity that they make an example of. Parents don't think too kindly of child molesters. Which makes me wonder, what exactly is a jury of his peers going to be/look like?

'Jury Of His Peers'

there's no black male on the jury... so what does that say?

One of the jury members is a 20-year-old male who's primary interest is 'The Simpsons'.

That kid must be having a blast!

AND the jury is more women then men, two of which were victims of sexual assault as children.

sounds like the closest 'peer' jury they're gonna find.

I find it really interesting that there isn't a single black male on the jury. I'd be willing to bet that ole MJ himself wanted it that way. wait, there is one on the alternate jury though.l

How many of the women look like Diana Ross?

I just now read up a bit on the case and jury. its gonna be a complete train wreck.

You know the defence didn't want a black man on the jury.

unless he was on the 'down-low'

wells.gif

Like Chris Rock said: ...looking like Captain Crunch!