Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

THE STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS 2003

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Apr 11, 2003.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

so, whos gonna win lord stanleys cup this year?
    i got my hopes on Toronto, and Ottawa, Vancouver would be nice too, but after tonights thrashing well have to see. oh and go Edmonton too. what a surprise that was. i also gotta give it for the mighty ducks, good job on beating gay ass detroit. i fucking hate the red wings (except yzerman). and it would be cool for them to beat out the champs. i guess this is the hockey playoff thread. keep hockey talk in here.

[​IMG]
    its going to be good.

2. BitchAssSlut

BitchAssSlut Member

as long as colorado and dallas dont win.. i'll be happy.
    Id really like to see vancouver take it... but thats probably not going to happen. They'll be extremely lucky if they even make it past round 1....

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

the best part, is that you called detroit 'gay', but somehow 'the mighty ducks' are not gay? mighty ducks?! its a franchise named after a kids movie. it could have just as arbitrarily been the '101 dalmations' or the 'snow whites'. thats gay.
    how can you hate on any of the original teams? detroit has been down with hocky since day one... none of this johny-come-lately bullshit.

dont hate, congratulate.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

it doesent matter what a hockey club is named.
    i dont like detroit. im not a detroit fan. i dont really care if theyve been there since the beginning or not. maybe if they had the original team playing then id be impressed. still, i hate the red wings.
    fuck is toronto getting they asses kicked...
    what i wouldnt give to see an all canadian stanly cup final..

5. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Toronto is getting thier ass kicked as we speak 4-1 at the end of the second.
    Its an entertaining game though.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

yep, Toronto got fucked up tonight badly (so did I at the bar), but we did win a game in Phila. I don't know what was wrong; we got royally trashed.

What the HECK is up with Vancouver? I didn't see much of the game last night, so I don't know exactly in which aspect of the game they were playing on crutches and wheelchairs.

The Detroit vs. Mighty Ducks game was stellar in terms of suspense, and I'm glad Anaheim won it. Don't get me wrong, a Detroit vs. Toronto Finals would be classic, but I'm in it to win it. If Anaheim wins this, good for them. Kariya, among others on that team, need this first round victory.

Ottawa...they are not selling out - IN THE PLAYOFFS! They were the best team overall this season, yet their fans are nearly non-existent. It baffles me. Edmonton lost tonight, I believe, but you done know I'm rootin' for all teams Canadian.

[see signature]

7. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

We got our ass kicked tonight, 6-1 or something. Oilers. Bah.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

up.
    theres gotta be more hockey fans.

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Mighty Ducks win again. Howbout that?

10. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

same as last year, but then what happened?!?! they'll come back!!

11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

go canucks!
    2 nothin at the intermission.
    the ducks might be the dark horse this year...

12. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

The third period of the edmonton game was kick ass! Now thats how hockey should be played.

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I would LOVE to see Ottawa and Toronto, I would bet my nigga over their a whole car on a Toronto win.Toronto got killed the other night but let see how gos it tonight.Alot of injurys and alot of hot headedness but they're my boys!

Look at seeks getting salty over his gay citys GAY TEAM.....I got love for Scotty and what he's done but with out Scotty they ain't got the heart! I wanna see them fall.

15. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

arrghghghg. my one refuge from stanley cup talk ruined! I work with lots of middle aged, and generally suburban people. this translates to all work conversations revolving around the playoffs. I don't hate hockey, and I hope we make it to the cup (for the riots mostly), but I don't need to hear about it all day.

anyhow, what riot do you think is better? celebration or defeat? defeat is usually alot angrier and violent, but the winning riots let you get away with a little more. either way if we get to the cup I'll be in the thick of it, just based on where I am in the city. fun...