the SPECIAL BREW !

IRonE_gee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: i guess it ain't quality.

Originally posted by beestur.

what's not quality about it, let me know i would love to here your reasons behind it...........

:evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2: :evil2:

most of the letters are just wak...there are like three pics that i actually think is nice

Originally posted by Sokay

The key word for this thread is "weak"

Just remember milwaukee is DONKEY KONG COUNTRY...

yeah MUTHERFUCKER! DK IS WEAK ALWAYS HAS FOR THE NUMBER OF YEARS IT RAN IN MILWAUKEE SO ARE YOU BITCH! PAINT SOME SHIT WANT BEEF??? EMAIL ME.

weak??? where are the "kd" productions, the trains the walls??

we had all walls locked in the mil at one time...fuck your weak ass shit

where is the post toy?

dont talk shit...and then you aint got shit to back it up with...if you ask anyone that has been in the game and ask them about dk crew-they will tell you they were just a bunch of kids scribbling SHIT around town....dont start coming on this thread acting like you run shit....fuck you.

:burned: :burned: :burned: :burned:

slippin??

Originally posted by Sokay

don't let me catch you KCA bitches slipping, i'll fuck your pussy asses up.

Quit hiding like little bitches.

SOKAY ONE- DEE-KAY

slippin toy ass?!!?! slippin? email me we can do this toy. we'll slip right over by you toy and fuck your ass up.

just remember-your starting beef....you better be able to settle it, ack don't let shit go we'll find your ass and your gonna get yours.

by the way WHERE ARE THE DK THREADS??? WHERE ARE THE PEICES TOY?

YOU THINK YOUR A GRAFF ARTIST, A WRITER, A PAINTER....WHERE IS IT??

YOU SUCK MUTHERFUCKER YOUR WEAK YOUR TOY....

TOY TOY TOY......

:gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

Check your email...

beestur, you are the one that blew this shit up, so you really are the one that is starting beef.

I didn't lie the thread is weak, this thread could be better.

This thread has limited amount of pics and most are old.

The only reason I snapped cause I disliked the way you flipped my krew in your post. Also your krew has been flippin dk on the street.

You will be seeing alot of DK graff soon. We'll soon find out which krew is better graff wise...

@ c k ! - This is NORMAL speaking you lil......(i cant even think of a word that best describes you),Ack been established since Nineteen ninety Muthafukin Five,you and your (so called crew) were still trying to find yourselves,you probally didnt even have hair on your lil ass testicle's yet .NOW...... KD has no kinda work on these threads,or anywhere on the WORLD WIDE web,so why the fuk you even on a GRAFF website?,these sites are for people who engage in graffiti activities,SCRIBBLING YOUR NAMES ON LIGHT POLES AND ON GARAGES IN ALLEYS IS NOT GRAFF,SO GET THE FUK OFF THISE SITE!.I already cheked in one of your guys @ PAINT LOUIS by my damn self two years ago,he was such a toy that i forgot his name,No body 4gets my name,wether you like me or not....Everybody knows N O R M A L,wether your real or fake,new or old school- I been done gots my respect.Now were not the best in milwaukee,and never said we were but......WE GOT IN MORE WORK THAN YOUR WHOLE WEAK ASS CREW EVER WILL,and we meaning as (NTA-ACK-XC-NOW and some other cats that would rip your heads off simply cuz theyre DRUNK and rowdy,I gotta couple of CRAZY ass WHITE BOYS that would fuk you up nasty for shitz an giggles.And whats this shit? " your gonna see KD stuff soon on the streets,its too late 4 that son! were done scribbling on streets,were grown ass MEN who will jus wip the fuk outa you when we see you,fuk risking my ass to line your weak ass crew,I'd rather go to jail for one night on a disorderly conduct or assault an battery rather than catching another case for graff,BESIDES kid....we rox steel,nation wide shit you SUCKER-----I HAD ENUFF OF YOUR SHIT-SAVE YOUR APOLOGIES,ME AND MY CREW WILL BE @ ALL THE FESTIVALS THIS SUMMER WITH A CREW THAT GOES DEEPER THAN YOUR MAMA'S ASS CRACK!BUT THATS ERELEVANT TO WHAT IM GONNA DO ALONE IF I CATCH YOU SLIPPING....AND OHH YEA BY THE WAY,I ALREADY FUKED ONE OF YOUR CREWS BITCHES THAT GOES TO MATC-HAHAHAHA!---

A L L C H I C K Z K N O W.....especially yours nigga,HA!

Normal you make me laugh.

First thing I have to say is, i don't give a fuck if you fuck one of our bitches..... It doesn't matter to me.. Oh yeah one of your KCA nigga's sister got fuck by a DK.. HAHAHA

If you would learn to read before running your mouth, you would of noticed that I said the thread is weak, not you guys. I'm not even gonna hate on you niggas, I give you guys some props on the shit ya'll have done. I use to kick it with NOW years ago, cause some of my cousins were NOW.

I also don't give a fuck if you checked one of my niggas in at paint louis.

That shit won't happen to me.

There will be DK graff soon, you'll see.

There are certain reasons why DK hasn't been graffin.

I'm just patiently waiting to do my thang.

If what I hear all the beef is cause some shit ya'll did. If I understood correct ya'll crossed my nigga that passed aways memorial. My niggas hit up for him and ya'll pussies crossed it. Ya'll disrespected him.

Its kinda funny cuz......none of my guys HAVE sisters,and i know that bcuz i know all of my members one by one.Ya see , what your forgeting is that,were only a few deep,were to TIGHT to break,thats why my crew gets shit done,were not like your crew that just lets any TOM ,DICK or HARRY in.you guys got lil kids runnin around claiming KD that were let in by their guys friends lil brothers cousins nephew and so on...........And you giys got KD bitches(girls) running their mouths at partys wearing KD sweaters,HA HA,Thats when i come on in and say"FUK DEM KIDS GERL,COME HOLLA AT A REAL MUHFUKA",And on everything thats what i said to get in ol gerls pants.SO NO..........YOU DIDNT FUK NO ACK'S SISTER CUZ UHH.......SORRY THERE ARNT NONE KIDDY.Now like i said.....im through..............im off to the club you ugly ass scrub ass nigga..A C K-X C-N T A-V H-T Y L-N O W-C T W- A I A-K D.

All Chicks Know-Aces Cut Kings-Amateurs Cant Ketchup-15-15-15-15-15.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

IRonE_gee, could you make sure there are images linked properly. they don't seem to exist where the url is pointing anymore (or this thread will be closed, especially with the beef chatter).

beefing ninjas, take it to the email. thanks.

limited edition thread

Originally posted by SecretAgentX9

IRonE_gee, could you make sure there are images linked properly. they don't seem to exist where the url is pointing anymore (or this thread will be closed, especially with the beef chatter).

beefing ninjas, take it to the email. thanks.

when you got a trial membership

free doesn't last too long!

make sense>!>!

close it then :king:

Archived