the spanish channel

mr. arbuckle

i find myself watching the news on the spanish channel for hours on end until i realize that i have no idea what they are saying. every chick on the spanish channel is fine as hell, from the news reporters to the talk show hosts. and the news is tough as hell. they straight up show people with bullet holes in em, not just some chalk outline or cups marking where the shells lie. i wish my remote had a button where i could turn the spanish channel into english.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i started watching this channel as i began to lose intrest in my cable subscription, one of the things i liked about it, is that not being able to understand what they say, lead me to notice the character's non verbal communication a lot more. then i thought about what it would be like to watch american tv if i didn't know the language, which helped enlighten me about the bullshit of tv i guess. oh yeah, i liked it because it was funny, too.

Some of the shows they have are like a fucking acid trip. Girls with elaborate sequence dresses, i saw one with a huge turkey with sequence on dancing around. Mind blowing.

Yes, the majority of the girls on spansih channle are fucking hot and are always scantily clad

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

TELEMUNDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ahahaha...i was about to say... :lol:

my grandma (r.i.p.) used to watch "el show de walter"

all the time...chavo del ocho, and old cantinflas movies.

a la cama con porcel..

:lol:

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

But, yes, pretty much all of the women are hott.

yup and thick as hell!

i had an ash tray...it was a statue

of cantinflas, standing there...sagging...

his lil hat...with a cig/joint in his mouth,

and on the bottom it read,

"con migo no hay quein diga que no!"

Originally posted by ARCEL

i started watching this channel as i began to lose intrest in my cable subscription, one of the things i liked about it, is that not being able to understand what they say, lead me to notice the character's non verbal communication a lot more. then i thought about what it would be like to watch american tv if i didn't know the language, which helped enlighten me about the bullshit of tv i guess. oh yeah, i liked it because it was funny, too.

Mute Button.

Yeah the spanish channell rocks a lot I like Cien Mexicanos Dijeron.

And also Guerra de los sexos.

But its funny that they are scared to put people that look mexican on most of the shows. A lot of the people are white, there is an occasional mexican but for some reason it seems like they try not to do that. Thats kinda fucked up. Oh well.

Archived