The Soymilk/Ricemilk thread

DITDxCULT

img_PR2_enhanced.gif

I'm partial to Silk Enhanced soymilk - but I want to start buying my soymilk in cases and don't know which brand get.

What are you favorite soymilk/ricemilk brands?

I stopped drinking cows milk because it gave me tons of allergies. Cows milk makes mucus, mucus makes you congested, stuffed up, fucks up your sinus's etc. I have been a lot healthier without it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck that I like my milk whole and from a cow. Nice and creamy bitch. Stop being a pussy. Besides' date=' rice and soy don't make milk, they don't have fucking titties. What you are drinking is soy juice.[/quote']

I agree, but the thing is, I'm lactose intolerant. I gas up like a balloon, fart all day and have stomach cramps after a nice creamy bowl of cereal.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Fuck that I like my milk whole and from a cow. Nice and creamy bitch. Stop being a pussy. Besides' date=' rice and soy don't make milk, they don't have fucking titties. What you are drinking is soy juice.[/quote']

Last time I checked, Cows lactated like humans to feed their calfs. Are you a calf? Drinking cow milk is for baby cows.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Soy milk is made by soaking soybeans, grinding them with water. The fluid which result after straining is called soy milk. Not really milked more of just being made.

bottled water is pretty much my deal. when it comes to cereal its either skim milk or (and this was more some a couple of years ago than now) vanilla rice dream. i have good memories of vanilla rice dream and cereal.

on a side note i seriously dont know how motherfucker drink anything over 2% milk. you may as well just get a straw and go to town on a whipping cream/cottage cheese shake.

gross.

Sneakandcreep. Why do you follow me around just to disagree with me. I honestly think if I could sit down with one of you hippie fucks, with a nice cup of coffee and maybe a little alcohol because I can't stand you hippie types. You would agree with me that this newage hippie shit is retarted. Drink milk, if you can't drink milk then fucking drop it. We don't need to start trying to immitate milk from vegetables...

And if you make "soy milk" from soaking soybeans, and grinding them with water, THEN IT'S NOT FUCKING MILK. It's soy juice. Don't lump your soyjuice in with my fucking cows milk. It's not the same. It's like calling a block of tofu a porterhouse steak.

Stop it.

Last time I checked' date=' Cows lactated like humans to feed their calfs. Are you a calf? Drinking cow milk is for baby cows.[/quote']

Not too mention female cows are constantly being pumped with hormones so they can stay pregnant and produce more milk. If you are so die hard about drinking milk at least go organic. It's better for you.

Maybe one day you'll get it?

book_Robbins.gif

There is no reason a human being should not be gassed up and farting. As for the stomach thing' date=' I refer back to not being a pussy.[/quote']

I mean, normally I'd endure the stomach ache in exchange for some thick Vitamin D milk, but that shit cant fly on days when I have to run

I think the milk I buy is organic, but if it wasn't I wouldn't care. Yeah hormones are bad and shit, but there is no definate study it's actually bad for you. I'm sure it is in the long run, but I'm sure if they did studies on soy they will eventually find that it's not good for you either.

Everythings bad for you, let's get over it. The most damaging thing to your body is oxygen. That's right, the one thing we actually need to live is the shit that does the most damage to our cells. Life sucks assholes, eat meat, drink from the titties of other animals, and try to grab a few STDs on the way. If you don't die fat, drunk, and from Syphilis. You didn't do it right. Better luck next time.

G

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Sneakandcreep. Why do you follow me around just to disagree with me. I honestly think if I could sit down with one of you hippie fucks, with a nice cup of coffee and maybe a little alcohol because I can't stand you hippie types. You would agree with me that this newage hippie shit is retarted. Drink milk, if you can't drink milk then fucking drop it. We don't need to start trying to immitate milk from vegetables...

And if you make "soy milk" from soaking soybeans, and grinding them with water, THEN IT'S NOT FUCKING MILK. It's soy juice. Don't lump your soyjuice in with my fucking cows milk. It's not the same. It's like calling a block of tofu a porterhouse steak.

Stop it.

Look, I am not a "newage hippie" as you so call it. I just happen not to be able to drink milk, it makes me sick to my stomach. Soy is what I drink if I happen to want some milk, which is on a rare occasion. Usually I am to busy drinking beer, so dont judge me cause you dont know me. But dont knock people that drink soymilk either, thats like knocking people cause they want to drink flavored water.

Stop it.

somebody call the WHHAAAAMMBULANCE!!!!

Whambulance2.jpg

milk

n.

1. A whitish liquid containing proteins, fats, lactose, and various vitamins and minerals that is produced by the mammary glands of all mature female mammals after they have given birth and serves as nourishment for their young.

also, it is not as simple as:

oxygen good

oxygen also bad.

you are thinking of free radicals, and O3..not O2

the astronauts in the Gemini and Apollo programs breathed 100-percent oxygen at reduced pressure for up to two weeks with no problems. In contrast, when 100-percent oxygen is breathed under high pressure (above 3000 torr), acute oxygen poisoning can occur with these symptoms:

* nausea

* dizziness

* muscles twitches

* blurred vision

* seizures/convulsions

Such high oxygen pressures can be experienced by military SCUBA divers using rebreathing devices, divers being treated for the bends in hyperbaric chambers or patients being treated for acute carbon monoxide poisoning. These patients must be carefully monitored during treatment.