Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the south owns you...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by AllTheKingsMen, Apr 18, 2002.

1. AllTheKingsMen

AllTheKingsMen Junior Member

2. Merdle

Merdle Guest

3. bigguy

bigguy Senior Member

4. BRISKE

BRISKE New Jack

smash is nice lookin

5. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

this post is ill....i esspecially like the guy with the head on his chest!....

6. SPFlatty

SPFlatty Guest

i'd rather see quality than quantity. let's see more of other cats in the south...i know there's more than the same guys i see posted here all the time.

7. i think you jacked all those flicks. dont jack flicks then make your own shitty site out of them...

8. AllTheKingsMen

AllTheKingsMen Junior Member

if youre talking about thescenes.com or some site that kid keams used to run...i used to run thescenes.com with my partner Meve, that died and then keams asked and took em, and since the hardcopies are mine and i scanned em in the first place the pictures are fine...and i think that kid keam's site is gone too not....
    i seen your site, just cause you got some of the same trains don't be all pissy, like that Duel freight you got...shit was taken from a completly different angle, and i think i can tell you that the picture of that here is the first one that was ever taken of the thing......but thats a whole other issue.....
    if you feel the need to try and figure the shit out email me, thanks for the concern

9. cdz

cdz Member

post is alright, keep em comin.

10. Wilt

Wilt Guest

i really like that smash and the first chisme....good post...the south definitely owns you!!!

11. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

good post.

that last pic isnt necessary

12. platapie

platapie Guest

13. el pecador

el pecador Junior Member

i'm just wondering what the fuck that hence has to do with the south.

14. georgepataki

georgepataki Junior Member

i don't know about the south owning anyone i think that ended with the civil war but dope flics

15. Belab

Belab Guest

We did give him permission for the pictures...Some are from "The Scenes" and some from "Writers Block", which Beyond Extreme got permission to use from the webmasters. The other fliks posted here are ones that "keams" took himself for the BeLab. It's all good...

PS: 'Beyond Extreme' (aka BeLab) will return this week...
    http://www.belab.cjb.net