the soft drink thread

SOZER

okay, theres something for everyone in the circus that is "channel zero" and now theres a place for you to post fond memories of soda. frankly i fucking hate coke and pepsi, theyre gross and leave a fucking caramel film on your mouth and teeth, fuck that shit. i posted this before in another post, but here it is again just because im quite fond of it.

surge used to be abundant 'round these parts, but as of the past 2 years its like coke cut back their distribution of it so that i cant find it! when i was still in high school when it first came out i would use alot of money to buy it, never eating food, just drinking that sweet green nectar. i actually bought out the vending machine single handedly several times, i wouldnt be seen without a can in my hand, and i was happy, yes truley happy. then at the beginning of my senior year, i strolled down to faithful ol' daisy (betsy is such an unoriginal name for a soda machine dont you thinkg?) only to find that my precious surge had been taken from me, i went through the typical stages of withdrawl: lack of sleep, frequent panic attacks, paranoia, multiple personality disorder, dry mouth, genital warts, burning asshole and the loss of both legs due to tiff with gangrene.

i thought my precious surge was gone for good.

however, 5 months ago i found 2 remaining 7-11's that still stock it in theyre big gulp dispensing devices. i dont know how it got there, i dont know how much is left. I believed it to be a cruel joke at first and a single, solitary tear rolled down my cheek in rememberance of the good times we had. in curiousity i pressed the button with my double gulp under the nozzle and to my disbelief it despensed a beautiful green drink into my waiting cup, euphoria came over me as i tried to keep myself from shaking and spilling the cup and my wood from busting the zipper on my pants. i somehow made it to the counter, and gladly paid the cashier for it. wild thoughts ran through my head, "will it be as good as before? does it still live for me the way i do for it?dont trip...dont spill"i considered posing the question to the cashier of where he obtained the drinks syrup, but if high school taught me one thing its that you shouldnt ask questions. that and im sure the cashier wouldnt understand my feelings for what many consider a mere "soft drink". whats been there for me through the good times and the bad? picked me up when i was feeling low? consoled me and assured me that it'll be alright? crack cocaine....but surge helped me out too, even when i battled the crack addiction.

sometimes on days that i feel bad and whatnot, i go back to old daisy and remember all the good times i had with her, pumping her so full of quarters as a pedophile would pump cum into a 11 year olds coochie.

im thirsty. time to go pick up my only friend(surge you idiot...)

nsk-vc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

man, i love coca-cola. sorry you hate it so. and all your other issues, i am sorry to hear that as well.

best of luck to you.

jones...i have a long and painful history with that too...i was looking for something to fill the huge void left by surge when i found jones to be popping up here and there, and suddenly it was everywhere, i was drinking it frequently, bluebubblegum, cream soda, fufu berry, cherry and green apple were my poisons. plus it came in a glass bottle so you could break it open barfight style after downing a bottle and lunge at the store clerk with it, tearing into the soft flesh of his throat in order to liberate all the jones from the store. at one point my friend and i would drive directly to the beverage center after school and pick up a case of 24 bottles for 20 bucks, take it home and split it, we collected the empties, i think at one point i had 200 on my shelf and it began to overtake my room. i stumbled upon a soapbox derby race one morning last year only to find that the jones bus was there, they were giving out free jones and whatnot, i got so much free shit from them, the least of which being a rather large jones banner that now adorns my wall. the other prize i had was that, as the show was ending, the manager just let me take all the untaken jones, thats 4 cases of free jones. thats 96 free bottles, at the time i didnt have my car with me so i put all the soda into a shopping car and pulled it home on my bike for 5 miles, it was welllllllllllllllllllll worth it though, i was sitting pretty for days on end.

unfortunately, i drank 15 bottles of "happy" in one day and got really sick, i regretted that somewhat. and over time drinking all that jones sort of burned me out on it, i really dont want to drink it anymore...ever again. and now that i have surge back i dont have to.

i actually look at jones now and feel sick, thats a sign that i overkilled i think.

nsk-vc

Guest fr8lover

man they got people hooked on surge cia drop it into south central style...they had six packs for 99 cents when it first came out, i got hooked on it in middle school, im talking taking out 2 liter bottles of that stuff...then they jacked the price and people would keep buying it...man, i got sick of that stuff anyway.

Do they still sell Root Beer in Mcdonalds over there? They stopped selling it here in the late 80's or something. That was the stuff, kinda tasted like medicine. Hmmm I can remember it now. If you say they still have it, I'm booking my flight. American soft drinks come and go over here. Tab, Tab Clear, Quatro, Mountain Dew plus many others; all been and gone. But what I'd do to sup McDonalds Root Beer once again...

5 drinks you should try if you make it over here:

Ting

Ribena

Tizer

Irn Bru

Vimto

Yum yum.

there's this stuff calle d tahitian punch that is good but not like.. 15 can a day thing. you guys are obsessed... although a few years ago i was out with my friend katie and she pronounced it wrong and i slapped her in the face. i can't remember why but then some guy screamed out chick fight... and we ended up chasing him.... ok. bad story.

"fufu berry"....?? Come on sozer, i was gonna back you up on the pedifile thing if you got into it with remy, but "fufu berry"...please dont tell me you drank that shit. Could you imagine hangin with your boys and shoutin to one in the kitchen..hey can you get me a "fufu berry" cola?? EEEK. That would be degrading....anyways, up here they dont have surge, and they dont have any kind of lipton ice tea which is what i usually drink, esp the green tea with honey...so i have been drinkin slice like its no ones business...not to mention i can bust out a huge orange looogie upon command...ha.

Man i have a mountain dew addiction. But i know it shrinks your balls or something so im cutting back. Its not the best soda, its the best ones they have at school. Pepsi and coke have a monopoly on the soda market. Too bad we dont get jones here, but ibc cream soda rules, so does ibc key lime soda. Olde style.

Archived