The-SO HOWD YOUR NEW YEARS GO-Thread

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Heres my story.

went to a party. 3 times people yelled cops, my heart skipped a beat, and i bolted out the sliding door, over a short fence, and scaled a tall fence into the streeet, only to see no cops. THREE FUCKING TIMES. after midnight i left that party.

i went to a party basically in the remote wilderness. its pretty banging. some older girls, but definitely good looking. about 10 minutes there and shit goes down. 3 sherrifs pull up, spotlights and everything.

something you guys should know about me first

im, how do you say, kind of in position, kind of a job. im in the public eye quite a bit, and im expected to basically be on the total straight and narrow. in other words, im signed to some shit that says if i dont behave properly im out of a job.

so the cops pull up, i panic, and jet the fuck out the back door, over 7, MUTHER FUCKING 7 barbed wire fences, and into a big ass corn field. its december, theres snow on the ground, and sherrifs shining their lights looking for runners.

it was fun as fuck! i was going commando, ninja, hands and knees style crawling for freedom.

bottom line, if the rest of the year is like tonight, it will be exciting, at the least.

howd your guys' new years go?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

Heres my story.

went to a party. 3 times people yelled cops, my heart skipped a beat, and i bolted out the sliding door, over a short fence, and scaled a tall fence into the streeet, only to see no cops. THREE FUCKING TIMES. after midnight i left that party.

i went to a party basically in the remote wilderness. its pretty banging. some older girls, but definitely good looking. about 10 minutes there and shit goes down. 3 sherrifs pull up, spotlights and everything.

something you guys should know about me first

im, how do you say, kind of in position, kind of a job. im in the public eye quite a bit, and im expected to basically be on the total straight and narrow. in other words, im signed to some shit that says if i dont behave properly im out of a job.

so the cops pull up, i panic, and jet the fuck out the back door, over 7, MUTHER FUCKING 7 barbed wire fences, and into a big ass corn field. its december, theres snow on the ground, and sherrifs shining their lights looking for runners.

it was fun as fuck! i was going commando, ninja, hands and knees style crawling for freedom.

bottom line, if the rest of the year is like tonight, it will be exciting, at the least.

howd your guys' new years go?

underage

I WAS AT THIS MUSIC FESTIVAL THAT WENT FOR TWO DAYS.

PLENTY OF MUSIC THAT ROCKED MY SOCKS AND I UNEXPECTEDLY ENDED UP IN A RAVE TENT AFTER I GOT REAL PISSED. IT WAS FUNNY COZ THIS RAVER CHICK STUCK A DUMMY IN MY MOUTH AND IT HAD FLASHING LIGHTS IN IT AND I WAS DANCING AND I WAS FUCKED OFF MY FACE. AND THEN I GOT A BLOWJOB BECAUSE IM BEAUTIFUL AND WORD TO TITTYFUCKS ALSO.

HAPPY POO YEARS.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

im in the public eye quite a bit, and im expected to basically be on the total straight and narrow. in other words, im signed to some shit that says if i dont behave properly im out of a job.

bullshit.

look at bill clinton. that fucker messed up HUGE and still kept his place.. you aint got shit on the president.

my night was awesome. almost smashed my friend's door off his car, almost threw up in meijers, and stole pretzels from a party full of 12 year olds.

this is a hard dicision....

ohk last night i was sittin in my room havin some beers... i was pritty fucked up to... and all of the sudden my parents come home with there friends and my parents are friends with my ex-girls mom so some how i had my ex-girl over also and her friends... so i got them drunk what ever... and then my Ex trys to make a move on me... well i dicided thats not happining and got up and went to my laptop and got on 12oz. and now i really dont know what to do cuz she is nice and everything i just dont know if this is the right direction to go in... ohh man im still sick from last night and i am about to start drinkin again!!! then maby i will call her and work this out... well happy new yaer ya fucks and im out...:idea:

in a brief account:

-v. drunk. 1st new years i didnt throw up on. im well chuffed with that man.

-best mate of mine threw up 5, yes 5 times in his car while trying to get out.

- i passed out at 4.45 in a car, wrapped up in 3 parkas and a santas hat.

-woke up again at 9, started the recovery process (one beer, one bacon sandwhich, one joint x 1000).

had the party i was supposed to go to get cancelled, and the only other one close enough to go to be filled with loser so i had some poeple over, got drunk and watched as well as fear and loathing. if 2004 ends up like last night, well at elast i'll get painting done due to everyone being gay and not down for having a fun time.

Originally posted by *kas*

had the party i was supposed to go to get cancelled, and the only other one close enough to go to be filled with loser so i had some poeple over, got drunk and watched as well as fear and loathing. if 2004 ends up like last night, well at elast i'll get painting done due to everyone being gay and not down for having a fun time.

you should have called me. I was probably just as, or even more bored. at least I got to chill with a dope girl all night. ayo for the lack of yayo....

Guest WebsterUno

this year I played designated driver.

Its funny to see things from the other perspective.

My friends were HAMMERED!!!

One of my girrrrlfriends couldnt even walk or talk.

My other friend puked his brains out.

I took pictures of different random people.

The chinese food man, some 50 year old man,

some hotties, and some other random people.

I got pulled over, and they let me go.

Then I had to take my drunk ass friends home.

It took three of us, and 1 hour to get her inside the house.

Then I went home a smoked a bleezy to the neck.

fucken great night!

*started at 3 pm mixing drinks with my one boss, had 3 or 4 incredible hulks

*got picked up at the train station after work, takin directly to party

*drank 2 bottles of hypnotic mixed with pineapple juice

*beer pong, I beat a frat boy

*12 am happy new year mayhem ensued

*kissed girls

*drank wine

*kissed more girls

*drank more wine

*some of my friends are corny someone started fighting I decided I would rather drink more wine and still kiss girls so I did

*amazingly somehow I did not throw up got home at 5 or 6 am

*woke up at 10 am and started building shelving units for my room

Cocaine & Champagne

My night: Started the day off waking up late with my daily methadone (quitting oc). First party at about 9pm, started taking oc and coke (relapse). The rest of the night: coke, oc, coke, oc, coke, coke, coke, coke, topping off the night with a 34yr old stewardess i met at my parents new years eve party. (she was the daughter of my moms friend) more coke, wayyy more coke, a little more oc and ending the night passing out with valium and klonopins while watching the new Spike Jonze DVD.

Happy New Year.

My new years resolution: To not be dependant on oc.

How much oc I've had today: None

Methadone for the day: 10mgs

Coke for the day: 2 big rails.

Happy New Year.

new years eve day.

fight with gf.

new years eve night..fight with girlfriend, fight with girlfriend at shitty party her friends bf brought us too.

fought some more..didnt drink cause i had to drive..stoped fighting with gf. got along really good. got road head on the way home.

sucked but every new years sucks

I met a beautiful woman named Amber from Dallas. We met at a party at the Hyatt hotel in Minneapolis, she has a room there that she's staying in. She's a physical therapist that listens to punk rock and is making moves to open up a skate park some day.

Afterwards she asked me to come up to her room with her because she had a bottle of champagne that she couldn't finish by herself. So as we make our way towards the elevators the security guards wouldn't let me go up with her because you need a wristband proving that you have a room there, which I didn't have but she did.

She's here until Sunday and we are supposed to hang out again before she leaves, but you know how that can go. But talk about a buzz kill...Damn whoever decided to up hotel security for the holiday. She is so damn cute.

Guest WebsterUno

Re: Cocaine & Champagne

Originally posted by LivinDigital

the new Spike Jonze DVD.

someone told me that DVD is a good watch.

Im going to try to check that out.

More power to you man.

I hope your will power gets strong

and you get off that shit.

You dont want to die do you?

started the night at a cave clan party. got real drunk and watched friends sing bad karaoke. it was pretty funny. at midnight we shot fireworks at each other for about half an hour. it was insane. the cops pulled up, but thankfully they must have got a call and drove off. close call.

after that madness we went to a party at this mansion. the place was fucking huge and filled to the brim with super drunk people. they even had a room with a stage and shit and a punk band playing....or something....can't really remember. met a whole bunch of new people who's names i can't remember, and somehow made it back to the city alive. woke up in the morning with my hand all scratched up and a huge bump on my shin. yay

Re: Re: Cocaine & Champagne

Originally posted by WebsterUno

someone told me that DVD is a good watch.

Im going to try to check that out.

More power to you man.

I hope your will power gets strong

and you get off that shit.

You dont want to die do you?

dying young is the cool thing to do.:o

Re: Cocaine & Champagne

Originally posted by LivinDigital

My night: Started the day off waking up late with my daily methadone (quitting oc). First party at about 9pm, started taking oc and coke (relapse). The rest of the night: coke, oc, coke, oc, coke, coke, coke, coke, topping off the night with a 34yr old stewardess i met at my parents new years eve party. (she was the daughter of my moms friend) more coke, wayyy more coke, a little more oc and ending the night passing out with valium and klonopins while watching the new Spike Jonze DVD.

Happy New Year.

How much oc I've had today: None

Methadone for the day: 10mgs

Coke for the day: 2 big rails.

Happy New Year.

Song for you: Ian Brown - Gravy train

Try to find the live version too if you can.