the smell of the heat clicking on

boogie hands

is this not the best smell ever when is freezing outside? you come in and smell the aroma of the heater comming on a know that soon youll be all warm and toasty....i guess the only smell better than that is the smell of a wood fireplace but unfourtunatly i opted for the apartment model without the fire place....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

man im a cracker i dont get ashy...but i do get these odd colored patches on my knuckles...almost black in color....dry ass skin!

its all about some nivea shit yoooooo...

Originally posted by ese

if I hear any of you texas/cali/florida motherfuckers whining about the cold this winter I'm gonna start posting photos of me under those digital thermometers when it starts hitting -30s , and I'm standing in 3 ft of snow. cold is relative....

i know what youre talking about my friend.... you guys got snow there yet? we just had our first snow earlier this week whoo hoo.....

Originally posted by boogie hands

is this not the best smell ever when is freezing outside? you come in and smell the aroma of the heater comming on a know that soon youll be all warm and toasty....i guess the only smell better than that is the smell of a wood fireplace but unfourtunatly i opted for the apartment model without the fire place....

hey you're dead on man. the only thing i like about winter is a toasty ass apt or house to be chillin in. those radiators crackling and hissing is just great. ahhhhh, i can hear the noises in my head and the faint smell too...

Originally posted by *see-phore*

youre a bunch of fuckers!!!!! im in my jacket over a fairly heavy sweatshirt like 4 socks slippers with the oven on and its not even working right!

no heat,i stayed at school late today cause i though there was a chance it might warm up a ffffffuckkkking bbbbbit

have you called in the army yet? they got those emergency space heaters set up?

Much love to the place I was born, but toronto is only cold compared to fucking vancouver. and its waaaaay to early to start whining yet. bump this fucker in two months and you'll be beging for weather like this....

Archived