The Slang thread

earmuffs

every area or person has their own slang..

Hook up a little gas pedal - a little pick me up. like if you sittin around doing yay you might say.. "yo hook up a litle gas pedal"

Flight to Boston - getting head also see flight to jamaica

Flight to Boston with a inflight movie - getting head and filming it on your cell phone.

Book your flight online - mackin beezys off the internet

chochnee - a mix of a chochy and chauncey type nigga..

Benda - slutty ass girl who bends her legs open for any guy

Archie Bunker - Bammer weed

Barkin - Telling everybody about what you own

Hyphe - Hyper and Fly.

Skully Mouldaz - gettin head

Skirby - Acting scared

Thizz (thizzing)- High of e

White Girl - cocaine. "Do u need that white girl?"

Buster Keaton - Describing a person that is fake or a phony

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^Thanks Ill be here forever^^

Originally posted by dumy@Nov 22 2005, 08:15 PM

I'm thinking more around 8?

really, not really: some shit I heard lil wayne say in a song right after he said "I went to art school"..

Im not much for lil wayne but that song is very much the illy, well the flow is. Its very (insert word).

*****Ill never forget you Fry...******

********Memory deleted**********

Originally posted by Yellow Feets+Nov 22 2005, 09:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Yellow Feets - Nov 22 2005, 09:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Thought Wrong@Nov 22 2005, 08:40 PM

Backwards, I talk

i have a hard time believing people actually saying shit like that though in real life.

flight to boston? ha, nah.

[/b]

haha well not everyone is saying shit like that but the people i hang out with do, i even got do workers using "flight to boston"

Earmuffs i dont know where your from but hyphee does not mean hyper and fly its short for hyperactivity.It is when people start acting wild and foolish.

somebody who is a chaunce is a punk.

in the words of macmall you need to get some actright.dont try to talk about the bay if you not from the here you wouldnt be able to keep up w/ all the slang we got out here.

here in the north bay we say "your team" and point to a typically unfortunate looking person.

for example, let's say we're walking down the street and we run into this guy...

271211264_l.jpg

i would cringe, turn to you, acknowledge the absolute herendousness of this person and simply say "your team". this person is then added to your team. there's really not much more to it than that. and generally teams around here get too big to keep tally of. yeah, it's pretty dumb, but it can be pretty fucking funny.

oh yeah, we also call one another gay/faggot/homo etc. in an effort to degrade one another.